• Our Minecraft servers are offline but we will keep this forum online for any community communication. Site permissions for posting could change at a later date but will remain online.

Kaga Harbor

Sneeze7

Peacekeeper
Reaction score
Thank you! Spiritual grounds looks great as well!
Thanks! But it was a bit easier for
Me since I had a personal bukkit server with WorldEdit and VoxelSniper on it. But still, thanks! :D

wonderwaffle237

Experienced
Reaction score
Thanks! But it was a bit easier for
Me since I had a personal bukkit server with WorldEdit and VoxelSniper on it. But still, thanks! :D
Just wondering, do you think it looks natural? because that is what we were going for

Sneeze7

Peacekeeper
Reaction score
Just wondering, do you think it looks natural? because that is what we were going for
It does look natural but since its mostly ordinary Minecraft terrain its n the most difficult thing to accomplish. But yeah, the organics that you've created and also builds and docks and such, all fits in nicely :3

Llahud

Survivor
Reaction score
I don't see how they have a giant house FILLED with burning fires on Survival Games 4, the ultimate lag maker, yet a simple beacon is not allowed because it "lags" people...seems a little silly.
Actually, I made that house. It's not supposed to be on fire. Due to an update just before the release of sg4, fire spread was turned on. Thus, the fire used as decoration by the helicopter, spreads around the building like wild fire (If you'll pardon the pun) ;). It's kind of annoying, as the building has an interesting interior :(.

Captain Dak

Platinum
Reaction score
Actually, I made that house. It's not supposed to be on fire. Due to an update just before the release of sg4, fire spread was turned on. Thus, the fire used as decoration by the helicopter, spreads around the building like wild fire (If you'll pardon the pun) ;). It's kind of annoying, as the building has an interesting interior :(.
Well one thing's for sure, it being on fire sure keeps my chest route from being truly overpowered! :D

Llahud

Survivor
Reaction score
Well one thing's for sure, it being on fire sure keeps my chest route from being truly overpowered! :D
Haha, one game I actually managed to hit someone with extremely OP equipment into the fire XD. Good times:p.

L

Lululioness

Thank you for the feedback. I would appreciate it if you were more constructive with your criticism though. Thank you none the less :)
Sorry that was my sister :p Not me. I think it's a nice map, architecture could be better, but overall I like it :)

Hawk62

Peacekeeper
Reaction score
Sorry that was my sister :p Not me. I think it's a nice map, architecture could be better, but overall I like it :)
It's all good. I was just looking for stuff that we could do better. Thank you for the feedback!

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Atasci