• Our Minecraft servers are offline but we will keep this forum online for any community communication. Site permissions for posting could change at a later date but will remain online.

Kaga Harbor

AwesomnessFace

Peacekeeper
Reaction score
I'm going to get this map and tweak it to it's greatest ability :) Maybe add a little more... traps... teehee

wonderwaffle237

Experienced
Reaction score
I'm going to get this map and tweak it to it's greatest ability :) Maybe add a little more... traps... teehee
can you hold off on doing that. me and hawk have done a lot of tweaking on a server and not uploaded that save. it would be a shame to waste your time on that. messae me for the ip

Vaangel

District 13
Reaction score
I don't see how they have a giant house FILLED with burning fires on Survival Games 4, the ultimate lag maker, yet a simple beacon is not allowed because it "lags" people...seems a little silly.
Deal with it, my young padawan.

Sneeze7

Peacekeeper
Reaction score
I love the idea of it, but Im just wondering, have you taken an ordinary Minecraft world and then added some terraforms and buildings?

Hawk62

Peacekeeper
Reaction score
I love the idea of it, but Im just wondering, have you taken an ordinary Minecraft world and then added some terraforms and buildings?
Yes? For a great deal of time we worked on the map we didn't have world edit (we only had it for a few days) so we were only able to add so much terraforming wise.

Sneeze7

Peacekeeper
Reaction score
Yes? For a great deal of time we worked on the map we didn't have world edit (we only had it for a few days) so we were only able to add so much terraforming wise.
Ah okay. The map is amazing for the low amount of resources you had to edit this map! :3

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Atasci