• Our Minecraft servers are offline but we will keep this forum online for any community communication. Site permissions for posting could change at a later date but will remain online.

Justice (US)

Status
Not open for further replies.

Im_Cozzy

Platinum
Reaction score
Strongly recommend Slinqy getting kicked, I'm raging and he's sitting there when I ask him to be quiet because I'm taking on a three team in force DM and he won't stfu and he keeps saying "you're bad kid" and then after I die they just laugh because I raged and left the ts..Honestly, if someone's raging and you know that you're pissing them off then stop pissing them off, I don't want someone this immature in this clan. No matter how good you are, don't be an immature prick to someone who you know is mad.

UpdatinStatus

Platinum
Reaction score
Strongly recommend Slinqy getting kicked, I'm raging and he's sitting there when I ask him to be quiet because I'm taking on a three team in force DM and he won't stfu and he keeps saying "you're bad kid" and then after I die they just laugh because I raged and left the ts..Honestly, if someone's raging and you know that you're pissing them off then stop pissing them off, I don't want someone this immature in this clan. No matter how good you are, don't be an immature prick to someone who you know is mad.
dont rage then

Im_Cozzy

Platinum
Reaction score
dont rage then
Updatin, it's really not that simple when you have anger issues and have to take Ultimate Fishing Rod Of Doom medicine for it and when ur blood pressure is high because of your anger issues and you can't stop raging because of your anger. So don't just say "Don't rage then"

Captmrawesome

Career
Reaction score
I know you got mad, but Cozzy. He doesn't mean it. Clans are about fun not trying to get people kicked. I will talk to Slinqy and try to give you a sorry note?

Soul421

Platinum
Reaction score
Hey guys,

I will be leaving this clan, because I want to take a break from clans. I may re-apply later, but until then...
Adios!

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Atasci