• Our Minecraft servers are offline but we will keep this forum online for any community communication. Site permissions for posting could change at a later date but will remain online.

Justice (US)

Status
Not open for further replies.

Fatal

Diamond
Reaction score
Name: Johnny
Minecraft IGN: Superslayer421/lil_michael5
Wins: 560
Donor: Diamond
Past Clans: All of them
Why do you want to join TheUnknown: I have some old friends that are cool so yea
Tell us about yourself: (Be detailed) I'm hot.
Accepted for Trial. Please be active on the Teamspeak for the next few days. Welcome!

Captmrawesome

Career
Reaction score
Accepted for Trial. Please be active on the Teamspeak for the next few days. Welcome!
Change that signature now!

Also, why does Jessie have Officer......................... I don't know if this is a good choice.
But i guess you're the leader and i can't change that.

P.S Lots of people we're complaining about leaving if you did that, My choice make a Senior Member rank and give that to her.

MFC_17

Experienced
Reaction score
Change that signature now!

Also, why does Jessie have Officer......................... I don't know if this is a good choice.
But i guess you're the leader and i can't change that.

P.S Lots of people we're complaining about leaving if you did that, My choice make a Senior Member rank and give that to her.
Yea I agree with captain. Honestly Fatal, what are you thinking.

Im_Cozzy

Platinum
Reaction score
Dude, there are other ppl who deserve officer, if anything I'd recommend Robbie but Fatal you're only making Jessie officer because you like her dood. Don't pull a Drake, he did that stuff back in TheSaints, luckily Drake's not gay anymore and now he's a swagthugOGv200Rank Trial-Cheerleader.

Edit: Seriously though, if she stays officer then I'm leaving. No offense Jessie but there are other people who deserve it way more. Like, if MFC got it or Scotty I'd be mad also, so I'm not soloing you out sorry if it seems like that.

Last edited:

Captmrawesome

Career
Reaction score
Yea I agree with captain. Honestly Fatal, what are you thinking.
Dude, there are other ppl who deserve officer, if anything I'd recommend Robbie but Fatal you're only making Jessie officer because you like her dood. Don't pull a Drake, he did that stuff back in TheSaints, luckily Drake's not gay anymore and now he's a swagthugOGv200Rank Trial-Cheerleader.

Edit: Seriously though, if she stays officer then I'm leaving. No offense Jessie but there are other people who deserve it way more. Like, if MFC got it or Scotty I'd be mad also, so I'm not soloing you out sorry if it seems like that.
Guys..I know what I said, some of you don't like the chose. But we don't need to go hardcore hating. Cozzy I know you really don't like the problem but we can fix this, I know am not the best officer but I can solve problem and this one can hopefully be sloved later today, Let me talk to fatal.

And if you're going to flame like that again on the leader guys. You will be giving a warning. Please take it to a PM next time.

Alkalize

Survivor
Reaction score
I'm going to have to agree with what everyone else said here. I personally don't know Jesse well, but in one of the few times I have spoken to her, she wouldn't unmute her mic during the scrim. Not sure if she was the best choice for officer....

Slinqy

Platinum
Reaction score

I agree, no offense to Jessie but this is just ridiculous :/

Im_Cozzy

Platinum
Reaction score
Guys..I know what I said, some of you don't like the chose. But we don't need to go hardcore hating. Cozzy I know you really don't like the problem but we can fix this, I know am not the best officer but I can solve problem and this one can hopefully be sloved later today, Let me talk to fatal.

And if you're going to flame like that again on the leader guys. You will be giving a warning. Please take it to a PM next time.
We're not flaming just stating our opinions and facts.

Edit: FatalModzz I kind of do get your decision though, if I had a girl who I thought was cute ask me for officer then I would give them the rank. So I can't be 100% mad at you.

Last edited:

Fatal

Diamond
Reaction score
We're not flaming just stating our opinions and facts.

Edit: FatalModzz I kind of do get your decision though, if I had a girl who I thought was cute ask me for officer then I would give them the rank. So I can't be 100% mad at you.
Pm me everyone

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Atasci