• Our Minecraft servers are offline but we will keep this forum online for any community communication. Site permissions for posting could change at a later date but will remain online.

Just a thought that might be fair to EVERYBODY

Status
Not open for further replies.

MineifICraft

Tribute
Reaction score
- snip. Removed for flame - And iRocki, does $3 REALLY get you a lot of access to MCSG Maker? I doubt it. Minecraft server perks are not as important to buy as something IRL would be. That's why I wouldn't be willing to donate anymore than $3 bro. :p

Also, why would anyone want to get 1 month Gold donor...? When it only lasts a MONTH? And there's probably next to nothing it gives you... That's why donating isn't that worth it...

Last edited by a moderator:

MineifICraft

Tribute
Reaction score
I CAN'T when it's THAT far overpriced! I can't buy it if I don't have THAT much money!! I might consider it if I was a millionaire!! But it's obvious that this server can't really price stuff that well. I mean seriously, have they EVER heard of Dollar Tree? I don't think THEY lose money by charging cheap. If this server charged $5 for Diamond Donor, almost EVERYBODY would get it! How many people play on MCSG? Lets say around 60,000 people in total. (This is just a rough estimate! I don't know for sure how many people play on MCSG!) Lets say 50,000 of those people bought it. DO THE MATH! 50,000 x 5. That would be roughly $250,000! The server would be FILTHY RICH! They wouldn't know what to do with all that money! But if they ignore this post, and just keep doing it the way they "think" is the "right way", then lets say their were 60,000 people that play MCSG, and Diamond Donor still costed $120. And roughly 700 people buy it. The server only makes $84,000, when they COULD be making $250,000! See where I'm coming at here!? Am I the only person smart enough to see this? I would hope this server comes to their senses eventually...

Evermore

Career
Reaction score
Am I the only person smart enough to see this? I would hope this server comes to their senses eventually...
No, you're actually humorously stupid.

Your view on real-world business is hilariously childlike, and your argument is nothing more than improbable and erroneous hypotheticals.

And you type like a 7 year old girl.

iRocki

Career
Reaction score
Andrei, that's not a reply... what's wrong with you? And iRocki, does $3 REALLY get you a lot of access to MCSG Maker? I doubt it. Minecraft server perks are not as important to buy as something IRL would be. That's why I wouldn't be willing to donate anymore than $3 bro. :p

Also, why would anyone want to get 1 month Gold donor...? When it only lasts a MONTH? And there's probably next to nothing it gives you... That's why donating isn't that worth it...
If everyone donated $3 to the server we would have insufficient funds and the servers would be shut down for good. Not everything can be cheap unfortunately.

Reactions:

Serecno

Career
Reaction score
-_-

Oh may gawd! Evermore, are you really THAT stupid? YOU'RE the one who types like a 7 year old girl! LMAO! Did you even read what I said!? I bet you both didn't even read what I said because the math IS correct! It's just shown prove that MCSG's money crap is screwed up. The server wouldn't have insufficient funds because 3 x 60,000 (Btw, there's probably more than 60,000 that play on MCSG) is $180,000! How do you guys think that this is not right!? Are you just plain ignorant when it comes to math? I just don't get it. People these days...
-_-

if there was a dislike button i would know exactly where to use it ^_^

its not hard to get into a mcsg maker game even if you are not donor. ask a friend to host one or join an open game.. .

do you think it sounds fair for a life time rank to be f $3?

Reactions:

Jusser

Career
Reaction score
The flame on this thread makes me lol. It's a nice idea in theory, make the ranks cheaper and more people will buy them in return. Unfortunately it doesn't work that way, MCG still runs sales every now and then and that enables more people to buy a rank.

I remember a couple years ago they made the cheapest rank for 1 month $2, lots of people got it but I can tell you it probably was like 25% of active players MAX, not even including the random players who played once a month. We haven't ever run that sale again, especially since that rank now doesn't exist (it was called iron).

About the 60,000 person player base, Im about 80% sure that half of that or more is disguised players or alternate accounts so the community isn't actually that big.

MineifICraft

Tribute
Reaction score
Evermore no one would buy it if it was $300... (Facepalm)

Jusser I fail to see how lowering the prices so MORE people will want to buy it is a bad thing. Dollar Tree doesn't lose money and they charge a DOLLAR. xD

Raising prices only piss people off. It doesn't just magically make ya rich if ya raise prices. Lower is better.

Last edited by a moderator:

NovaKaine

Career
Reaction score
Please remember to not double post on the forums. If you have anything further to say, you can always press the edit button!

In addition to this, please try not to cause flame. Any further major flame created will result in this thread being LOCKED!

In response to this, we get that not everybody can afford things. It's the real world; you need to work to buy things. There will be a feature in the future where REGULAR players will be able to host MCSG Maker games by buying them with MCGN Tokens! You can also always join one being hosted by a donor, or have your friend create one for you with your mutators.

Not everything can be fair in this world. Sometimes you need to work for it.

ImTheNarwhal

District 13
Reaction score
I never said unlimited! But if 10 per day is too much, than maybe 5 per day? Also, even if the whole "donor" thing wasn't stupid, then maybe more people would get it if it wasn't so darn OVERPRICED! My brother wanted to get it, but when he saw that the lowest grade of donor, and I mean LOWEST POSSIBLE thing to buy, was Gold for 40 DOLLARS!? That's INSANE! And the highest rank was a whopping 120 DOLLARS! Seriously!? What is this world coming too!? Minecraft itself costs $27! Just 27! And this server expects people to PAY something that far insane, just for some perks in a Minecraft server within the whole Minecraft system! When my brother saw those prices, he nearly X-ed out of the window on sight! There was NO way he was getting donor! Before he went to the prices page, he said that he decided that he wouldn't get anything over $15! He was in aw of how far those prices were overpriced, just for something that minor! He stated on sight that most likely only filthy rich people buy this kind of stuff! Also, anyone else that buys this doesn't know of any good uses for money. Kids under 18 most likely DON'T have jobs ya know. And a LOT of kids couldn't pay $120 if they got together ALL their money! Does this server not know that!? Does this server not know that if they priced right, then people might actually consider getting it!? For example, if the price for the lowest grade of donor was lets say, $5, and the price for the highest grade of donor was like $20 or $25, then WAYYY more people would consider buying it if it wasn't more expensive than the price of Minecraft ITSELF! And the server would make more of that precious money they are always wanting! If anyone on this server that mattered (such as a Mod or Admin) took a look at this post, and maybe thought about it for a minute instead of just scanning over it for a second and replying with something negative immediately, and actually tried it, then maybe this server would make a lot more money, have happier players, and be overall a way better server!

Thanks for hearing me out. :)
We don't expect you to donate at all - it's merely a "donation"

As said above, as much as MCG is a community - it's also a business which needs to make money to stay running.

I see an issue with people making spam bots that make MCSG maker lobbies just to fill up the menu :S

I'm sure you have some friends on here that have donor. Record with them!!

You could also win an event that has a prize of donor (like my leaderboard event) and get some MCSG maker games for free.

Evermore

Career
Reaction score
Evermore no one would buy it if it was $300... (Facepalm)
YES THEY WILL!!! I mean if they are paying $100 ANYWAY, a few $100 more is NOTHING!! Am I the only one smart enough to see this?!?!? (Facepalm) Apple charges HUNdREDS for their phones and people still buy it!!! Wow people these days!! MCSG can make SO much money if they JUST use their brains!!!

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Atasci