• Our Minecraft servers are offline but we will keep this forum online for any community communication. Site permissions for posting could change at a later date but will remain online.

Just a thought that might be fair to EVERYBODY

Status
Not open for further replies.

MineifICraft

Tribute
Reaction score
Hi, I noticed that this new thing coming to MCSG is really awesome! And I can't wait to start recording on it. But I'm not a donor, and I think that everybody on the server should have the same amount of access to it. I don't disagree with the limit of how many that can be made a day. I'm not sure at the moment how many per day or per hour nondonors get to make, but I think it depends on how many MCGamer Credits you have or something. I disagree with that COMPLETELY. I think it would be a lot more fun for everybody if us nondonors were included in this. And maybe all players get to make like... maybe... 10 per day? Without spending MCGamer Credits? Or having some stupid limit on how many people can make per hour?

Just a thought. :)

Serecno

Career
Reaction score
they want DONATIONS to keep the server up and running, and by giving donors more abilities and access to more things they bring in more donations

Last edited:
Reactions:

MineifICraft

Tribute
Reaction score
I never said unlimited! But if 10 per day is too much, than maybe 5 per day? Also, even if the whole "donor" thing wasn't stupid, then maybe more people would get it if it wasn't so darn OVERPRICED! My brother wanted to get it, but when he saw that the lowest grade of donor, and I mean LOWEST POSSIBLE thing to buy, was Gold for 40 DOLLARS!? That's INSANE! And the highest rank was a whopping 120 DOLLARS! Seriously!? What is this world coming too!? Minecraft itself costs $27! Just 27! And this server expects people to PAY something that far insane, just for some perks in a Minecraft server within the whole Minecraft system! When my brother saw those prices, he nearly X-ed out of the window on sight! There was NO way he was getting donor! Before he went to the prices page, he said that he decided that he wouldn't get anything over $15! He was in aw of how far those prices were overpriced, just for something that minor! He stated on sight that most likely only filthy rich people buy this kind of stuff! Also, anyone else that buys this doesn't know of any good uses for money. Kids under 18 most likely DON'T have jobs ya know. And a LOT of kids couldn't pay $120 if they got together ALL their money! Does this server not know that!? Does this server not know that if they priced right, then people might actually consider getting it!? For example, if the price for the lowest grade of donor was lets say, $5, and the price for the highest grade of donor was like $20 or $25, then WAYYY more people would consider buying it if it wasn't more expensive than the price of Minecraft ITSELF! And the server would make more of that precious money they are always wanting! If anyone on this server that mattered (such as a Mod or Admin) took a look at this post, and maybe thought about it for a minute instead of just scanning over it for a second and replying with something negative immediately, and actually tried it, then maybe this server would make a lot more money, have happier players, and be overall a way better server!

Thanks for hearing me out. :)

LittleKisses

Quantum
Reaction score
Hi, I don't disagree with all of your suggestions concerning mcsg maker but you might want to do some research into the costs of running these servers in 3 different locations. Also, I'm under 18, I do work and I am happy to donate to a server that I enjoy playing on. It's no different to buying a game for your pc/console.

MineifICraft

Tribute
Reaction score
I don't think you guys understood what I meant when I said, "if the price for the lowest grade of donor was lets say, $5, and the price for the highest grade of donor was like $20 or $25, then WAYYY more people would consider buying it if it wasn't more expensive than the price of Minecraft ITSELF! And the server would make more of that precious money they are always wanting!" They would make more money if they charged less, then they would if they charged $120. Because more people would look at the price and say, "Hey, that's not expensive!". But if they charge $120, most people will say, "WTF! They are OUT OF THEIR MIND!" All I'm saying is that if they LOWER the price, instead of (This is an EXAMPLE, I don't know the EXACT amount) getting like 5% of the players getting the highest rank of donor, they might get 30% instead! Thus making a LOT more money! But I seem to be the ONLY person with that much common sense!

ChadTheDJ

Administrator
Staff member
Reaction score
Our community costs in expenses over the 5 figure mark per month and we depend on every rank purchased to make sure everything continues as-is here. With your model, we will lose money per month based on our expenses. We actually gotten cheaper over the years and still try to make things fair based on keeping things running.

3point

Platinum
Reaction score
Our community costs in expenses over the 5 figure mark per month and we depend on every rank purchased to make sure everything continues as-is here. With your model, we will lose money per month based on our expenses. We actually gotten cheaper over the years and still try to make things fair based on keeping things running.
Can confirm, diamond used to be ridiculously expensive and it wasn't even a lifetime rank.

MCSG Maker is a donor perk, and it's a great one. Donate if you want it.

MineifICraft

Tribute
Reaction score
I would be willing to donate like say... $3, but I would never spend $120 on just about ANYTHING. I don't even think I HAVE that much money. And about what Chad Said, (Btw, I'm FLATTERED that Chad found this to be something worth commenting on! You're awesome! xD) if the price continues to be THAT high, hardly anyone would buy it, but even I would get it if it was like 80% off, and so would WAY more people. Again, a LOT more maybe even TWICE the amount of money would be made. I just think it would be more fair if it didn't cost money, REAL money to have any fun with this new feature. When my brother and I saw it, we were like, "OMG! THIS IS AWESOME! I CAN'T WAIT TO START DOING THIS!" And then we saw the catch... and were like... "WHAT! You've gotta be kidding me! I knew it was WAY too good to be true!". Also, I don't believe that the prices have gone down, I remember seeing it at like $90!

If I wanted to get some more access to it so I could get some good recordings, maybe I could donate like $3? That's really all I could even spare, REAL money wise. Now it would be different if it costed GAME money instead. But I want more access to it, but I don't have a job or anything. The only money I get is Christmas and Birthday money mostly. So how would $3 sound...?

Quantum
Reaction score
I would be willing to donate like say... $3, but I would never spend $120 on just about ANYTHING. I don't even think I HAVE that much money. And about what Chad Said, (Btw, I'm FLATTERED that Chad found this to be something worth commenting on! You're awesome! xD) if the price continues to be THAT high, hardly anyone would buy it, but even I would get it if it was like 80% off, and so would WAY more people. Again, a LOT more maybe even TWICE the amount of money would be made. I just think it would be more fair if it didn't cost money, REAL money to have any fun with this new feature. When my brother and I saw it, we were like, "OMG! THIS IS AWESOME! I CAN'T WAIT TO START DOING THIS!" And then we saw the catch... and were like... "WHAT! You've gotta be kidding me! I knew it was WAY too good to be true!". Also, I don't believe that the prices have gone down, I remember seeing it at like $90!

If I wanted to get some more access to it so I could get some good recordings, maybe I could donate like $3? That's really all I could even spare, REAL money wise. Now it would be different if it costed GAME money instead. But I want more access to it, but I don't have a job or anything. The only money I get is Christmas and Birthday money mostly. So how would $3 sound...?

iRocki

Career
Reaction score

If that's your budget then why don't you try to buy one month gold donor.

Reactions:
Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Atasci