• Our Minecraft servers are offline but we will keep this forum online for any community communication. Site permissions for posting could change at a later date but will remain online.

Jitter Clicking

BedIntruder

Experienced
Reaction score
let me just go ahead and destroy my arm bc i cant go without my 13 cps
um?

At first, jitter clicking felt like someone just set my arm on fire.

After about 2 weeks of jittering, I stopped feeling any pain unless I jittered for 10-20 minutes straight.

Omar

District 13
Reaction score
Yeah no you don't have 22cps xD
I can do that only with double "butterfly" clicking as the cool kids are calling it today, even though I did it like waaay before anyone.
Ask Evermore, Minty or Liam ;)

Reaction score
Ask Evermore, Minty or Liam ;)
Or you could prove it

oh wait you can't because you're lying

whilst I'm at it I might as well throw it out there that you're trash at mineman pvp without your client or boost buddy to back you up!!! sometimes I watch your montages when I'm feeling blue so I can laugh at your aim 8)

Omar

District 13
Reaction score
Or you could prove it

oh wait you can't because you're lying

whilst I'm at it I might as well throw it out there that you're trash at mineman pvp without your client or boost buddy to back you up!!! sometimes I watch your montages when I'm feeling blue so I can laugh at your aim 8)
Hahahaha that was back when I was horrid. I know I was trash, but I've improved after the reset. I've also proved it to many, many people who are just general pricks like you who call me out and I've shown many friends aswell. I've stopped it for a month now and I've started to click normally with like 10cps which is pretty slow. I don't need to prove jack to you as we all know you're still a Inappropriate body part on a male and I don't need to waste my time with you.

am0r_

Diamond
Reaction score
I really don't think its worth learning or doing it, it causes a lot of stress in you're arms and stuff. Also, it not how many clicks you can get, its how many hits you can register in the amount of time fighting a player. You can't just jitter click and land 20 hits on someone in 1 second. Just keep in mind you can't hit a player when their body goes red. Take it as a little grace ;)
Nah you have retard arms, I've gone tenebrous clicks and no hurt

Reaction score
I click at 5cps but still am a sword god?
I think if you click in a rhythm it is much better than just clicking insanely fast.....

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Atasci