• Our Minecraft servers are offline but we will keep this forum online for any community communication. Site permissions for posting could change at a later date but will remain online.

Jitter Clicking

byRick

Platinum
Reaction score
let me just go ahead and destroy my arm bc i cant go without my 13 cps

Scout

Peacekeeper
Reaction score
I have a lot of friends that jitter click, I don't.

Is it worth learning how?
I jitter and it's not worth it.
Focus on your aim more. All jitterclicking does is stress your hand and sacrifice more important things like strafing and aiming.
Some people can do all those at the same time :^)

Ceroria

Mockingjay
Reaction score
Some people can do all those at the same time :^)
Most pot pvpers can click fast and aim well at the same time, I'm just saying that if you have to sacrifice aim for click speed it's not worth it ;D

Reaction score
Most pot pvpers can click fast and aim well at the same time, I'm just saying that if you have to sacrifice aim for click speed it's not worth it ;D
Pot PvPers have insane APM and are pretty skilled at every aspect of PvPing. I really wonder how much it takes them to get that good.

Ceroria

Mockingjay
Reaction score
Pot PvPers have insane APM and are pretty skilled at every aspect of PvPing. I really wonder how much it takes them to get that good.
Well Potion PvP matches are much longer, meaning that getting the first few hits doesn't necessarily sway the game, meaning that since the matches are longer, it's easier to put into practice your tactics with other potion tactics c:

ThePastMc

Survivor
Reaction score
As an experienced Minecraft player vs player, I can maintain 17cps and keep my aim up to par simultaneously. This art, called, "Destroying Silvers," brought to you by yours truly, takes years upon years to master. First, you must learn how to click extremely fast, faster than all of your peers. Then, you must sync your sensitivity with your mouse pad, which takes 46.5 consecutive hours to do. This consists of doing one full 360 with a movement of your mouse to the left/right side of the mouse pad to the right/left side of your mouse pad, looking straight up and down with the movement up and down of your mouse, many more degree-specific turns. These are just the basics. To master all of the techniques and flicks? Oh, that is the part which takes years to master. The effort required is great, but the reward presented is far greater... Here is an example.

If you skip to about twenty seconds, you can see that the art of Destroying Silvers allows your sprint to be reset every time you land a hit, and every now and then, you will land a hit when your cross hair is not on the opponent.

In conclusion, I must say that it is well worth it - learning how to jitterclick.

WARNING
The choice of music in the video I linked is completely atrocious and I would advise that you mute your playback device using your electronic computer. I must say that, to me, it resembles the sound of sexual intercourse produced by robots.

Last edited:

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Atasci