• Our Minecraft servers are offline but we will keep this forum online for any community communication. Site permissions for posting could change at a later date but will remain online.

Jitter Clicking

Blaksye

Spectator
Reaction score
I have a lot of friends that jitter click, I don't.

Is it worth learning how?

Kellyys

District 13
Reaction score
I really don't think its worth learning or doing it, it causes a lot of stress in you're arms and stuff. Also, it not how many clicks you can get, its how many hits you can register in the amount of time fighting a player. You can't just jitter click and land 20 hits on someone in 1 second. Just keep in mind you can't hit a player when their body goes red. Take it as a little grace ;)

Last edited:

Trilexium

Peacekeeper
Reaction score
ayy back on topic b o y s

Time to debunk that rumour:
This stuff about carpal tunnel, arthritis.. it's just scare material, designed to put you off doing it, more often than not coming from the mouths of nonsensical idiots. There's still yet to be one proven incident where any of this stuff has happened to someone. Obviously doing something that's more strenuous than regular clicking isn't gonna do you any good, but clicking in and of itself doesn't do you that much good either- bottom line, there's no risk.

Back onto the OP's question: yeah, it definitely helps, but not as much as you might think. You won't go around hitting people like Speedy Gonzalez on crack, but it will make getting the first hit in fights easier as well as sustaining combos, as if you click fast enough, you'll eventually reach maximum potential to get hits at the exact moment at which you can. If you can learn it and do it, that's great.

One tip though- at first it will severely impair your aim because you're focusing so much on clicking faster. After some time getting used to it though, your aim will be as good as it once was and you'll be able to click faster too.

Source(s):
Trilexium, PhD in the applied field of Minecraft Sciences

RvngeOG

Diamond
Reaction score
not worth it at all

the part of 'learning' it can easily be done.
I used to jitterclick crazyyyyy like a few months ago now i can barely click since I stopped playing for a while.

BedIntruder

Experienced
Reaction score
Yes.

Especially on mcsg where 90 percent of people will straightline rodspam you, being able to combo w/o a rod is crucial.

Ceroria

Mockingjay
Reaction score
Focus on your aim more. All jitterclicking does is stress your hand and sacrifice more important things like strafing and aiming. Clicking super fast is a waste of time.

Beardy

District 13
Reaction score
I do it so if we're in a straight on fight. That or if I start losing. It really doesn't help because at that point I've already lost.

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Atasci