• Our Minecraft servers are offline but we will keep this forum online for any community communication. Site permissions for posting could change at a later date but will remain online.

It's time to talk about the Rules...

Are the rules fair?

• Yes

Votes: 3,083 96.6%
  • No

Votes: 110 3.4%

• Total voters
Status
Not open for further replies.

Toast

District 13
Reaction score
The rules are 100% fair, but that "illigal move" glitch thing is super annoying, we should be able to rejoin severs we die in.

soggypickle

District 13
Reaction score
The rules are 100% fair, but that "illigal move" glitch thing is super annoying, we should be able to rejoin severs we die in.
I kind of like it because it adds to the effect of "you died", like in the MCPVP hunger games. But it can be annoying however when you're trying to spectate a friend.
Illegal move is a glitch with our hack blocking plugin and is expected to be resolved shortly.

Toast

District 13
Reaction score
I kind of like it because it adds to the effect of "you died", like in the MCPVP hunger games. But it can be annoying however when you're trying to spectate a friend.
Illegal move is a glitch with our hack blocking plugin and is expected to be resolved shortly.
you do bring up a good point, at first i liked it for that reason but once one of my friends that i dont talk to joined the server and i was the very first to die (dosnt happen that often). No rush but i would be nice if it could be fixed.

Toast

District 13
Reaction score
BIG UPDATE
I figured out how to bypass this glitch! :D just go to title-screen when you die and rejoin the server and you won't be temp banned for the game.

toasterstoast

Spectator
Reaction score
First of all, I just want to say thank you everyone for playing on our servers! We logged over 12,000 usernames within the last week alone which is incredible. We are just amazed even after expanding to 720 slots, we are still struggling to get everyone logged into a server. Since the community grew from 300 to 3000 members over one weekend, we are indeed short staffed. Right now, there are only a few ops watching over 30 servers and 720 people which is insane and very hard to do. We are needing the community to help us out by reporting spammers and hackers to our report abuse forum so we can start getting a "naughty list" to keep an eye on.

So after seeing the abuse of hackers and spammers, we are going to start doing a crackdown on rule breakers. Dont know the rules? Well here they are officially stated for the first time:

1. Please respect all staff members including Ops and Moderators and their decisions!
    • You can trust us by making decisions on how to handle anything as we are doing it to better our community. Sometimes you might not agree completely with us, but you need to understand and trust our judgement in situations.
    • If you are seeing any abuse done by the moderators or admins like cheating, contact ChadTheDJ directly and I will handle it.
  2. No Hacked or Modded clients are allowed EVER:
    • Any suspicion of using a client can earn a temp ban or a permanent ban depending on the situation.
    • Users are allowed to post Ban Disputes if the user was banned for an illegitimate reason.
    • Anything outside of a vanilla client that provides an unfair advantage (x-ray, minimap, radars, forcefields, speedhacking, ect.) is considered modded or hacked! If you use mods to increase your FPS or textures like the watermod, it's OK! We just don't like the ones where you modify your characters performance.
    • User can only be banned if the administration witness it or solid video evidence provided by the users.
    • If you are caught or the administration has suspicion of you using hacks, your ranking and leaderboard scores are subject to be reset to the defaults.
    • Also relevant, no exploiting glitches. This means using the block lag glitch to get out of the lobby. If you are found outside of the lobby, you will be kicked.
  3. No use of derogatory or racial comments:
    • Minecraft attracts people of all ages. Please keep it PG-13 or below!
    • First offense is a temp ban, second offense can be a temp ban or permanent ban depending by the situation.
    • User is allowed to post a ban dispute depending by the situation.
    • User can be banned without an administration team member present if a screenshot has been submitted by a user in the report abuse section.
  4. Absolutely no spamming the chat:
    • If you posted the same text 2+ times within a few seconds or along that lines, its spam.
    • This is a temp ban offense and users can report spammers by posting screenshots in the report abuse section.
  5. Please don't post any links in the chat unless otherwise asked:
    • If someone asked you to share a link to a YouTube video, channel or livestream URL, that is OK. Any other link or IP to another Minecraft servers are prohibited.
    • Be careful on going to links people send you, as they could be viruses or other "R" sites. Also be careful on joining unknown servers as there are some programs that steal your login and password.
    • If you type in a link or Minecraft server IP a user gave you, do that at your own risk.
  6. Donors, we have some expectations for you as well:
    • Please do not abuse your privilege by repeatedly logging in just to kick people out. Use the site to locate the server you would want to join and stay there.
    • Please understand that you will be treated the same as any other Minecraft players when it comes to us handling our temp or permanent ban policy.
    • If you reverse or dispute any PayPal transaction after receiving your donor rank, you are subject to be removed as a donor if funds get taken from us without a valid reason.
  7. Have common sense! Treat people on how you would want to be treated!
  8. Terms of Service applies
So we hope people will follow the rules so we can achieve the best gaming environment as possible! If you think you got what it takes to help us moderate the community? Click on this link to find out more!
Ok i know this is supposed to go on the ban disput but i cant i got banned on the creative server (creative.mcsg.in) for accedentally saying a server name which i was going to tell my friend so we could role play and i got kicked. I came back and said sorry and then i got banned. I want to be let back on because i supported it and was going to donate. I have a lot of friends on there that i didnt say goodbye to. Please let me back on

Mustache Man

Career
Reaction score
I have seen donors go a bit overboard lately. Some, not all, act like they can do what they please just because they payed. They are to follow the same rules as we all do. No one should be above the rules whether it be regular, donor, or even mod. I will be keeping a close eye on everyone and will do my best to prevent the breaking of rules from anyone.

reven86

Platinum
Reaction score
Agreed mustache. I have caught a few of my fellow donors logg out then logg right back in and kick another player. Maybe it is best that we change the time limit for donors to kick the "24 person" from 120 seconds AFTER they leave a server(that they already kicked someone to make room for themselves). Instead of 120 seconds from when they did it last. This will stop donors from jumping rooms so successfully.

Mustache Man

Career
Reaction score
Maybe donors should not be allowed a 120 second cooldown. Maybe they can only kick when they join that server. If they left to another then a cooldown period would be instated. It would prevent donors from beings jerks and kicking people just to be a jerk and then leave.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Atasci