• Our Minecraft servers are offline but we will keep this forum online for any community communication. Site permissions for posting could change at a later date but will remain online.

It's time to talk about the Rules...

Are the rules fair?

• Yes

Votes: 3,083 96.6%
  • No

Votes: 110 3.4%

• Total voters
Status
Not open for further replies.

the chrismob

Spectator
Reaction score
hi im chris i just wanted to know how you log in to survival games because i have been trying and trying and havent got through

Leopold321

Spectator
Reaction score
Hackers Getting out of Hand :(

Hacking is getting out of hand. Recommend getting more mods on and focusing a lot more on hackers then people who caps, spam, or swear. I am not saying this to anyone specifically . Also the age limit for being a mod is weird. I am extremely responsible and i am 13 years old. You never know who is responsible, young or old. A 10 year old kid could be the most responsible mod on this server for example. Getting back to hackers, there should be a non hacking client that blocks all hacks so no one can hack. Also there should be a non caps client to transfer messages to lowercase letters if you accidentaly left your capslock on.

Thank you so much for reading this and I hope none of you took offense to this. I just giving suggestions to make this server better than it can ever be

Sincerely, your pal, (Liara T Soni) (no, im just kidding)

soggypickle

District 13
Reaction score
Hackers Getting out of Hand :(

Hacking is getting out of hand. Recommend getting more mods on and focusing a lot more on hackers then people who caps, spam, or swear. I am not saying this to anyone specifically . Also the age limit for being a mod is weird. I am extremely responsible and i am 13 years old. You never know who is responsible, young or old. A 10 year old kid could be the most responsible mod on this server for example. Getting back to hackers, there should be a non hacking client that blocks all hacks so no one can hack. Also there should be a non caps client to transfer messages to lowercase letters if you accidentaly left your capslock on.

Thank you so much for reading this and I hope none of you took offense to this. I just giving suggestions to make this server better than it can ever be

Sincerely, your pal, (Liara T Soni) (no, im just kidding)
I believe in the new update server owners will be able to enable or disable the use of modded clients on servers.

Kezzer

District 13
Reaction score
I believe in the new update server owners will be able to enable or disable the use of modded clients on servers.
the problem with that is people wont be able to use optifine and quite a lot of players need optifine to be able to play

soggypickle

District 13
Reaction score
the problem with that is people wont be able to use optifine and quite a lot of players need optifine to be able to play
As I've suggested before in a different topic... they need to just integrate OptiFine into Minecraft. lol

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Atasci