• Our Minecraft servers are offline but we will keep this forum online for any community communication. Site permissions for posting could change at a later date but will remain online.

It's almost been half a year...

BoostMeGaming

Diamond
Reaction score
Guys, he's still gonna be here, just not moderating. I don't get why people are saying he's leaving MCSG :/

Edit:
"So yeah, I this is my goodbye to the red name, and hello to the green one. It's been a great time! :)"

Last edited:

DracoHD

Peacekeeper
Reaction score
This might be sad for someone, while someone else might be crying tears of happiness. It has been close to 6 months, and my career as a staff member has come to an end. It has been a long and interesting journey. Sadly, a few points have gotten me to the decision that I am leaving my position as a staff member.
  • I miss the days when I could play on the servers without being limited by my duties of being a staff member. Fair enough, I did apply with the intention of being helpful, but I really need to spend some more time on myself, and having a good time. Of course, I do love helping others, it's just that it at some points can be very pressuring. I miss being able to play the game just to win.
  • The limitations of being a moderator makes my experience as a clan leader very difficult. I can barely participate in activities like clan wars. I really think this rule is very unnecessary, with the amount of training the staff members get, and how trusted they should be.
  • I no longer feel as if moderating is bringing me anywhere. Obviously, I do get recognition for my red name, but that is not what I am proud of. I am proud of what I have done under that red name, and sadly, that does not get much recognition. And now that I resign, I am 99.9999x999% sure, that nobody will recognize me without the red name.
  • I have friends. Indeed, I have friends in this thing called "outside", I think you can find it on PlanetMinecraft. Anyway, that is a place where you can see other people, which is something I do every now and then. Another thing is that the people I know in "outside", also play computer games, and as they do not enjoy Minecraft as much as I do, I end up spending a lot of time with other games as well, leading me away from my moderation duties.
  • I feel as if I am falling apart from the rest of the community. I think a lot of the moderation I do leads me away from the community, and just makes me slightly isolated within the staff.
Anyway, I hope I have made a positive impact on someone through my journey, and that at least one person may still recognize me for what I have done. That would prove that I have achieved the goal that I had ever since I applied: To help out the community as well as I can.

So yeah, I this is my goodbye to the red name, and hello to the green one. It's been a great time! :)

(This may not be very well written, I was tired)

See you around Crackling.
Take care mate :)

ArgaJones

Peacekeeper
Reaction score
Noooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooo whyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyy

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member