• Our Minecraft servers are offline but we will keep this forum online for any community communication. Site permissions for posting could change at a later date but will remain online.

It's almost been half a year...

Kezzer

District 13
Reaction score
mods come and go it's a part of the cycle of the network however it is always sad to see someone who made an impact on the servers leave.

R

roguehh

You're undervaluing what you've done for this community. I think you'll be recognized for your excellent work as a moderator, no matter what rank you hold.

Austin_HG

District 13
Reaction score
One of the best mods ever, you always were there on a poke, even if you had to leave your game. I also think you're probably one of the best mods ever at PvP, and I wanna say good luck again for Force v2... I hope that lasts a while.

You'll be missed but good luck! :)

NickSharpx ☆

District 13
Reaction score
Good luck with any other thing you're planning to do, and thank's for helping the community along these 6 months, there are more staff members to come and more to leave, that's basically how it all works, it's a continuous routine, but yeah, thanks for staying! :)

PandaDoesPvPxD

Platinum
Reaction score
It's sad to see you go you were a great mod. Thank you for your dedication to the community and good luck in whatever you now choose to do <3

Aedrift

Career
Reaction score
Sad to see you go buddy :( Didn't talk to you basically at all when you were a mod, but I'm sure you were a great one. Good luck in the future Crack :(

Sam

Destroyer of Worlds
Reaction score
You'll be missed crackling <3

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Atasci