• Our Minecraft servers are offline but we will keep this forum online for any community communication. Site permissions for posting could change at a later date but will remain online.

It was nice whilst it lasted...

Status
Not open for further replies.

ChibiGoose

Platinum
Reaction score
Matt, I have known you for I don't even know how long, but during this time we have won so many games together :) It's sad that you lost Mod, however you have been a good one.

But even when you weren't Mod I still loved you <3 <3 <3 I remember joining my 20th game or something and I asked Mathew87710 I think it was, and I asked "Do you wanna team :p I'm a noob" I asked cause you had those sexy 1,000 points. Aha so nooby of me :p Anyways it was the map we loved too, our favourite :p I remember you teaching me how to play. I remember you screaming in my ears when I hit 50 wins I remember you screaming in my ears when I first killed you :p I remember starting YouTube with you :p Our first video on the original Solar Frost map... The good times.. I started with you and you and I suppose ended at the same time. Thank you for sharing these memories with me, and I hope maybe we can play sometime again.. Who knows <3
Holy necro ;-;

Mango

Mega Nonce.
Reaction score
Holy necro what ?
He is referring to the way you brang a thread that was essentially 'dead' back by replying to it. The last post was in May. Don't do this again.

- Thread Locked -

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Atasci