• Our Minecraft servers are offline but we will keep this forum online for any community communication. Site permissions for posting could change at a later date but will remain online.

It was nice whilst it lasted...

Status
Not open for further replies.

MattZeeX

Peacekeeper
Reaction score
Sorry to hear; you were a good mod. :(

Skype meh. c:
You were easily one of the best Mods, and there will always be something missing... your name looked better in red.
It's good to see you can have such a mature outlook on your demotion. I don't really know you, like a fair few reading this, however I'm sure they will look up to you for that reason. At least I do. See you around. :)
Thanks so much guys
Remember davep_7 and I back in v1? :c good luck Matt; one of the best mods I knew.
How could I ever forget you guys? I don't forget people :D
Why would you help people that are with Sikokou?

I'll miss u
Sikkoku was my friend, we didn't understand each other in terms of language but we got each other's meanings, I never knew he lied about his VIP, I knew he had a big Youtube channel and Chad deals with these things on a case by case basis, if he had a small channel but was big in his country they could get VIP. Sikkoku told me that he accidentally added 10k or something onto his application but told Chad and that Chad said it was okay. I'll miss ya' Quack, maybe one day I'll be back...

BA DUM TSS
You was a fantastic mod, my favourite thing about you was that you was never sacred to share your opinions on a topic.

I'll miss you, mate.
You're a great mod Koala, I wished I could have spent more time with you, unfortunately I was never sociable on Teamspeak. I'm flattered by the things you said about me but I felt that I was mostly scared to share my opinions on a topic, I used to voice my opinions a lot, but then when it achieved little to no good I stopped. I wish I shared more of my opinions regardless of the outcomes, I would at least have been a real man then.

Thanks for the photo, I never saw my new head in the hub.

Manos

Diamond
Reaction score
I'm honestly depressed now :c one of the oldest mods that I knew, demoted. Come play au sometime Matt. Maybe it's time to start up your youtube again

ArgaJones

Peacekeeper
Reaction score
I only saw you in a game once but we messaged a bit in game i liked you and you were not afraid to share your opinion with me

you were one of the best mods out there and will be missed

boboy1999

District 13
Reaction score
Well things come and go. Bye I wish you good luck!

MattZeeX

Peacekeeper
Reaction score
I only saw you in a game once but we messaged a bit in game i liked you and you were not afraid to share your opinion with me
you were one of the best mods out there and will be missed
Thanks man, maybe we could play some games together eventually? :p ^^

Well things come and go. Bye I wish you good luck!

PUR3SK1LL7

Survivor
Reaction score
Aww, I'll see ya 'round, Matt, sad to see you go. Even though I don't play MCSG as much as I used to, you'll still be my favourite mod. Thanks for being awesome

- Pure.

Tartanian

Experienced
Reaction score
AS, now you, MCSG is crumbling... I remember once you bountied 69 on me and I felt so proud <3:(#MattforSnrMod... I remember that day we all said that...

Ilysm <3

MCSG is letting me down... You were the most precious mod to me...

I don't want to say goodbye...

MattZeeX

Peacekeeper
Reaction score
Aww, I'll see ya 'round, Matt, sad to see you go. Even though I don't play MCSG as much as I used to, you'll still be my favourite mod. Thanks for being awesome

- Pure.
Thanks a lot man, we should catch up some time :D
AS, now you, MCSG is crumbling... I remember once you bountied 69 on me and I felt so proud <3:(#MattforSnrMod... I remember that day we all said that...

Ilysm <3

MCSG is letting me down... You were the most precious mod to me...

I don't want to say goodbye...
You don't have to say goodbye, just make sure you have me on Skype and we'll do stuff some time.

Braden

District 13
Reaction score
You will be missed. Don't let it get to you too much.

Canaan

Peacekeeper
Reaction score
Wow. WHY YOU GET DEMOTED! PROTEST! PROTEST! and by who?

EDIT: And everyone, say happy birthday to him :)

Sir_Revilo_

Survivor
Reaction score
Matt, I have known you for I don't even know how long, but during this time we have won so many games together :) It's sad that you lost Mod, however you have been a good one.

But even when you weren't Mod I still loved you <3 <3 <3 I remember joining my 20th game or something and I asked Mathew87710 I think it was, and I asked "Do you wanna team :p I'm a noob" I asked cause you had those sexy 1,000 points. Aha so nooby of me :p Anyways it was the map we loved too, our favourite :p I remember you teaching me how to play. I remember you screaming in my ears when I hit 50 wins I remember you screaming in my ears when I first killed you :p I remember starting YouTube with you :p Our first video on the original Solar Frost map... The good times.. I started with you and you and I suppose ended at the same time. Thank you for sharing these memories with me, and I hope maybe we can play sometime again.. Who knows <3

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Atasci