• Our Minecraft servers are offline but we will keep this forum online for any community communication. Site permissions for posting could change at a later date but will remain online.

It was nice whilst it lasted...

Status
Not open for further replies.

MattZeeX

Peacekeeper
Reaction score
It was nice to be here at MCSG for as long as I've had, since at least Version one and maybe even before I'd been playing on these servers in the background. It wasn't until Version two came out that I played it seriously. In Version two I played everyday for long hours on end grinding out wins trying to become better.

Along the way I met many friends, I don't need to tag them, they know who they are. If I've ever talked to you for more than ten minutes and we've ever discussed or have played a game together, we're friends and I like you.

In Version two I became good at this game, I played for a long time and nobody knew me. When I got my hundredth win, I was ecstatic. Nobody really cared about it or noticed me, people never looked up to me until I became a Moderator.

I don't know when I applied, and I don't know when I was interviewed, but I know that on June 6th approximately 5PM I became an MCSG Moderator. Yes, MCSG, not MCGamer. When I joined this humble community was still MCSG and for me it will always be MCSG plus other gamemodes. MCSG is why I joined, MCSG is why I stayed and MCSG is why I'm leaving.

Yesterday at 12:27 AM (GMT+8) I was demoted completely fairly for revealing ban information, in hindsight it was stupid, but at the time I was in the middle of a game of League of Legends and I was quick about it. Sikkoku's friend wanted to know so I told him completely ignorant of the consequences. It's sad that I have to go before my one year anniversary, I'm a whole month and eight days short but it was nice to be here for as long as I was, I did things that I'm proud of and things that I'm not proud of, now I'm putting that all behind me.

I could go on with more inspirational stuff but I really honestly don't care to do it, I'm at school and I've got exams for the next month and a half. I'll make a new thread with my complete story all properly formatted later if I return. But that's what you should take from this, I flipped up, I got demoted, I left the community peacefully and I'm happy where I am.

Fox

Diamond
Reaction score
Matthew,
I've known you for a while know, before you started being inactive you used to be a good mod. Even when you weren't active, you were always there to help those in need for the AS region. I know how much you loved your staff position, and only I wish you could turn back and never did wrong to lose it.

I will ask you on Skype some questions regarding this...

regardless, I think you're an awesome moderator, or were, and I'm sure everyone will never take the time you donated less.

MattZeeX

Peacekeeper
Reaction score
Bye Matt :c It was nice having you. You were always a great mod c: Goodluck! :3
Good luck in the future!
Matthew,
I've known you for a while know, before you started being inactive you used to be a good mod. Even when you weren't active, you were always there to help those in need for the AS region. I know how much you loved your staff position, and only I wish you could turn back and never did wrong to lose it.

I will ask you on Skype some questions regarding this...

regardless, I think you're an awesome moderator, or were, and I'm sure everyone will never take the time you donated less.
Thank you all! I'll miss everyone so much!
DAMMIT BILLY

Deformed

Experienced
Reaction score
You were easily one of the best Mods, and there will always be something missing... your name looked better in red.

Mango

Mega Nonce.
Reaction score
It's good to see you can have such a mature outlook on your demotion. I don't really know you, like a fair few reading this, however I'm sure they will look up to you for that reason. At least I do. See you around. :)

Manos

Diamond
Reaction score
Remember davep_7 and I back in v1? :c good luck Matt; one of the best mods I knew.

JennoKoala

Peacekeeper
Reaction score
You was a fantastic mod, my favourite thing about you was that you was never sacred to share your opinions on a topic.

I'll miss you, mate.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Atasci