• Our Minecraft servers are offline but we will keep this forum online for any community communication. Site permissions for posting could change at a later date but will remain online.

Is it Bad To Rely On Secondary Weapons?

Is Relying On Secondarys Bad?

• Total voters

ShaunDepro

Mockingjay
Reaction score
I disagree, I somehow have no lag now. It makes me amazing with a bow. I could hit a cow 9001 blocks away from me.
By flying up to y: 9001 and shooting directly downwards onto an encased cow.

Only way possible That I can think of, lol. :)

M

MrMad2000

Fire 50 more shots before checking. :)

But howa bout' you only had 1 arrow and you had a fly hack on and you wern't in creative mode...

;3 i'm in church on my phone at the moment so I should go. BYE!

mmohan

Career
Reaction score
My favourite secondary weapon is string :) I throe it in people's faces in the climb thing at DM in breeze then punch them off

HalfSquirrel

Diamond
Reaction score
I don't think it's bad to rely on secondary weapons. Maybe if you have to constantly be using flint and steel and that's the only way you could possibly win a fight because you can't use your sword whatsoever could be a problem. But if you just rely on it to help you in a battle, or to damage your opponent when you're weak, isn't a problem. Same with if you're up against a team or someone with better gear than you.

Oblift

Experienced
Reaction score
I wouldn't necessarily call the Bow a secondary weapon, as it is on par with the sword in my opinion. The bow can top the sword in situations at times, so can a fishing rod (pushing people off high, pushing people off corn in Breeze etc.). Anyway, my answer to whether relying on a "secondary" is good or bad is that it is good, but only when used at times necessary.

ScrewYouGumby2

Diamond
Reaction score
I love to kill a noob when I only have a flint and steel as a weapon and he has a stone sword or something:)
Yeah, lol. I punched a guy to death once while using flint and steel, he had a stone sword but I had good armor equipped.

To the thread topic, I voted no because secondary weapons can get your enemy down to 6-8 hearts before engaging with a sword.

_zeX99_

Peacekeeper
Reaction score
I am very good with swords, i mean everyone i beat is with sword, its true, you cannot rely on your secondary weapon. But i am unbeatable with bows, they are my secret love and i'll never accept that someone IS better than me with bows, i mean i never met anybody that could beat me with bows more than i can beat them, i guess that day is yet to come.

ausparady

Experienced
Reaction score
Due to the no lag on AU anymore, my pvp style is much more dependant on a bow. I like to go in, get a few hits off, run and then shoot them to death. My weakness is that whenever I get low from a fight, when I run, I am so inpatient that I don't wait to regen to a safe health, instead i just rush to shoot my opponent which often gets me killed. So I think it's ok to depend on your secondary, so long as you can have some patience and good aim.

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Atasci