• Our Minecraft servers are offline but we will keep this forum online for any community communication. Site permissions for posting could change at a later date but will remain online.

Is homophobia truly a bad thing?

Status
Not open for further replies.
J

Jojo

I guess this is seriously leading into flame about religion and opinions, unfortunately.
Can a Moderator deal with the flame and if necessary, lock this thread please?
It's really sad that it turned to this.

Exodus

Diamond
Reaction score
You'll know what I think after tonight
: ^ )

Giggums

District 13
Reaction score
Aaaaaalright. I believe that this thread has run its course. It's only starting to attract flame. I will be closing it now. Although there are many messages of flame here, I won't be removing them as they do still share opinions. If there are any questions or concerns, please feel free to bring them to myself or another staff member. If you would like this thread reopened, the OP can discuss it with myself and possibly a member of Sr. Staff.

P.S. - I would like to share my opinion here, as I believe this is a topic that needs to be discussed. However, I will not be doing so, as it would not be fair to have it as the final post with no one else being able to relay on what I have said. If I am to say anything, however, it is towards the flame and discrimination of opinions that had gone on this thread. No one has ANY right what-so-ever to ridicule someone. And if it is seen on these forums or on our network, it will be removed.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Atasci