• Our Minecraft servers are offline but we will keep this forum online for any community communication. Site permissions for posting could change at a later date but will remain online.

Is AS servers ever gonna come back???

NovaVoid

Spectator
Reaction score
Hey, I saw a voting lists saying, Should We Bring AS back?" So I as wondering if the AS is ever gonna come back again. I really want to experience good ping while playing. So I can do more combos. In my opinion, AU servers are pretty much played by asians. So why not just open an AS server once more??? Thanks.

Cameron

Diamond
Reaction score
For the expense and the minimal amount of support for AS servers returning, I believe not. Also about 90% of the people that play on AU servers are actually Australian based so not sure where you got that from.

spook

Platinum
Reaction score
I don't think I've ever seen an asian play AU aside from Quackeryy wtf

NovaVoid

Spectator
Reaction score
For the expense and the minimal amount of support for AS servers returning, I believe not. Also about 90% of the people that play on AU servers are actually Australian based so not sure where you got that from.
oh I saw that on another forum post

Ceroria

Mockingjay
Reaction score
AS was shut down because it wasn't funded enough and there simply weren't enough players. As stated before it's unlikely AS will return. Plus, if I recall correctly the AS and AU hosts were somewhat close so asians playing on AU should still be able to have decent connection.

Deanooo

Career
Reaction score
Are u mental in the head as server got like max 10 people on we dont need that mcsg already bankrupt with bajan hacking on the servers

Reactions: hax

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Atasci