• Our Minecraft servers are offline but we will keep this forum online for any community communication. Site permissions for posting could change at a later date but will remain online.

Iron and Diamonds

Should Creepers, Skeletons, Spiders, and Zombies be brought back?

• Total voters
Status
Not open for further replies.

FrostyAssassin5

Spectator
Reaction score
First off I want to say I love these servers. Although there is a problem, almost ever single match one person takes the Cornucopia which is fine but they almost always obtain iron armor and a diamond sword. This is really unfair for those who get chased to the outskirts of the map and get a wooden sword and a leather helmet. I only suggest, and I understand chests are filled randomly, that iron armor and diamonds are seperated evenly through out the map or more frequent so players have a better chance. I just wanted this issue to be addressed. Thank You for your time. Also a side note what ever happened to the mobs at night.

Stijn

District 13
Reaction score
You should try taking the corn. it's a risk but the reward is high.

9001qq

Tribute
Reaction score
Yeah, the diamonds should definitly be put into chests in places with a hardcore parkour or somthing before it :3

Roseria

Experienced
Reaction score
Yeah, the diamonds should definitly be put into chests in places with a hardcore parkour or somthing before it :3
i got 2 diamonds from the top of the hospital on map 2

James.D

Peacekeeper
Reaction score
The places that are hard to get to such as the hospital are tier 2 chests, you can get diamond and iron armour from them, there's just more teir 2 chests in the middle.

I have seen someone get 4 diamonds from an area in map 3 which was a tier 2.

9001qq

Tribute
Reaction score

Haha, after what I just said ._.

I had the best stuff this round, I was halfway up the mountain to get the workbench (a team was camping the corn).... annnnd internet conked out

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Atasci