• Our Minecraft servers are offline but we will keep this forum online for any community communication. Site permissions for posting could change at a later date but will remain online.

Iron and Diamonds

Should Creepers, Skeletons, Spiders, and Zombies be brought back?

• Total voters
Status
Not open for further replies.

Aeruner

Peacekeeper
Reaction score
Tier 2 chest hints: cliffside skull village spiral leafblock barnabus peak cliffside
The only ones I didn't know about were 'leafblock' and 'cliffside'. Exactly which leafblock and cliffside might you be talking about? There's an awful lot of them out there.

OMGjustin

Peacekeeper
Reaction score
The only ones I didn't know about were 'leafblock' and 'cliffside'. Exactly which leafblock and cliffside might you be talking about? There's an awful lot of them out there.
Many many blocks above skull and above double pressureplate chest are the cliff chests, and the leaf block is by the flaming field where you break a leaf block in the ground and go down the ladder.

River

Spectator
Reaction score
you just gotta know what cheats that are level 2 ... theres chests thats is just as good as the corn out in the wild.
thats true. (hints- MAP 2- Somewhere in the village........ MAP 1- somewhere on the edge...hidden well. you might see it through iron bars.) There is one more place in map 1 but it isnt always good, but it does hold goodies :D

metscatcher18

Tribute
Reaction score
I once killed a team of five two games in a row. They all had iron swords and I had iron. Twice in each game I was down to 1 hearts. It was boss. I also killed a team of 6 who tried to raid the boat, they were so pissed, it was hilarious.

metscatcher18

Tribute
Reaction score
The only time I haven't won the corn was today when there were 2 forcefield users there. I could have easily killed them, then I was like WTF I CAN'T HURT THEM!?

OMGjustin

Peacekeeper
Reaction score
I was walking down the street in the busy city of Edmonton and as I was passing a skyscraper, I looked up at the tall and majestic structure and noticed a giant oak growing from the side of it. Oh. Wait. No. I didn't :(

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Atasci