• Our Minecraft servers are offline but we will keep this forum online for any community communication. Site permissions for posting could change at a later date but will remain online.

invisability potions

BlazeMaster

Career
Reaction score
TPotions should never be added and nither should tier 3s but not potions EEVER!

teovald

Peacekeeper
Reaction score
i'd say potion of speed, pot of strength, poison, and harming!but not on 2nd level, i mean so people can't get like a swift pot II, you would basically be invincible to everyone except hacker and people who's completely overpower, but then you still suck if you fail!

ShaunDepro

Mockingjay
Reaction score
True if they had nothing on and just invisibility it would be hard to hit them, but when you do you know need a few hits if you are geared, plus you can see potion, sprint and critical particles.

Hystericallify

District 13
Reaction score
1. Since armor and what you're holding is visible when you use Invisibility potion. I guess.. I agree with this idea.
2. Would be funny as hell when there's a floating sword in midair, the reaction of the person who sees it would be priceless :p

R

RedSeamonster

Wich one do you think shouldn't be added?
Instant Damage, Poison and Regeneration (Other than the already existent Golden Apples. What could also work would be to include ingredients to make potions in the map all over.

G33ke

Community Engagement Team Representative
Reaction score
Instant Damage, Poison and Regeneration (Other than the already existent Golden Apples. What could also work would be to include ingredients to make potions in the map all over.
Yeah, exactly.

Instant damage 1 = 4 hit kills on anyone. Literally anyone. Armor doesn't effect instant harming unless it's enchanted, which still effects it only very slightly. I know from experience. So long as someone has 4 instant damage potions, then they pretty much win the fight before the other guy can see them coming...the fights don't feel fair. (Instant damage II potions 2 hit kill people with direct hits...they'd be dead in a sneak attack no matter what.)

Poison slows down the target far too much for far too long, and also puts them down to half a heart. Throw a poison potion on someone and they are as good as dead. Someone could literally come up and punch them once and they'd die. They are also slowed down by the constant damage, so...it's over powered.

Regen makes you pretty much win a fight if you take it at the right time. You'd be surprised how powerful it is. In an even fight against someone who is about just as good as me in PvP, about an equal number of hits, etc, I still live with 6 hearts and counting. (With regen II) Even regeneration I would still leave you with about 3 hearts, and that's a huge advantage. This isn't even mentioning running away to regen, coming back at the opponent, running to regen again... eventually, it will be them with 10 hearts and the opponent with 1 and a half because of regen. They are way too powerful.

My point I'm trying to make is that these potions are so over powered, that if they were added, it would be essential to have them to fight someone. That means you would be forced to get lucky enough to get one of these potions in a chest, or you pretty much lose no matter what. It makes it too much of a luck game and less of a skill game. (I know, chest routes, blah blah blah - no. I don't care how good your chest route is. I can and have beat people who had full iron + a diamond sword when I only had half chain and a stone sword. I was perfectly capable of getting full iron on that route, I usually did, but luck is a factor, and I want my skill to be able to make up for my luck. Adding potions just makes it so they can be even more overpowered, and I'll have an even harder time relying on my skill and more of a time relying on my luck.)

Reaction score
Swiftness increases the player speed and will be good when fleeing away from the enemy.
It shouldn't spawn in the corn, because then people would get to the good places too fast.

The strength potion is very powerful, but I think it should be added. It would have to be as rare as a diamond, and only found in tier 2 chests. (Or tier 3. I am not sure about this, because it might be a rumor.)

I think it would be cool if potion ingredients could spawn in chests, and brewing stands were hidden all over the maps.
This would give the tributes a whole new weapon : Brewing.
Collecting ingredients, then travel to a brewing stand.

I am sorry about the weird grammar, because I wrote this very quickly. Please don't kill me.

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Atasci