• Our Minecraft servers are offline but we will keep this forum online for any community communication. Site permissions for posting could change at a later date but will remain online.

#InverseSG [EU]

Status
Not open for further replies.

InverseMCSG

Survivor
Reaction score
- [ Application ] -
IGN: Filip52314
Skype name (Pm If necessary): Geson1234
How many wins: 153
Games played: 2000+ I know :(
Do you have a mic?: Yes Blue Yeti
Timezone: ZweDen
PvP Strengths: Bow Fns Fishing rood water fights
PvP Weaknesses: Nothing!
What type of player would you say you are: A fns man or bow man
Why do you want to be in InverseSG: Beacuse i need i new home And new Friends :)
What clans have you been in previously: Exile Crayz Anonymous And now FrozeNPixelZ
Anything else: SWAAAAAG, YOOOOLLLOOO!
You have been DENIED for InverseSG

InverseMCSG

Survivor
Reaction score
iGN: camui2001/Hexatron_
Skype name (Pm If necessary):Seagh.Phoenix1
How many wins:380+ (Better ratio on Hexatron_)
Games played:3500 Don't judge my W/L I am pretty good at PvP , plus it's all about the taking part that counts isn't it?
Do you have a mic?: Yeap
Timezone: GMT
PvP Strengths: FnS + Bow
PvP Weaknesses: Fishingrod
What type of player would you say you are: A tactical and offensive player.
Why do you want to be in InverseSG: Because the community seems to be quite nice and I like the look of some people in it.
What clans have you been in previously:#Exotic #ThReturn #TheForce #Heroes
You have been DENIED for InverseSG

GameBling1337

Survivor
Reaction score
IGN: GameBling1337
Skype name (Pm If necessary): U have it.
How many wins: 410+
Games played: 1800+
Do you have a mic?: Yes.
Timezone: GMT.
PvP Strengths: I am able to use the FnS very well. I can use it defensively and offensively. I'm also very confident in my bowing skills as I'm #2Gud@BowSpammeng. Im decent at using a fishing rod and water fights but most of my wins come from using the FnS and bowing.
PvP Weaknesses: I go into so many dumb situations, for example, if there's a team of 2 with full iron, I still go in to fight then even when I have like full chain armour. I'm not very patient and just yolo a lot.
What type of player would you say you are: xxZZBaccaProZZzz
Why do you want to be in InverseSG: Because the clan looks really fun! I have some friends here and would like to join a clan I know I will have fun in C:
What clans have you been in previously: 2 many, but I guess the main ones are #TeamSypher, #TheForce and #Guardians.
Anything else: I also had my own clan #Aggression. I taught me how to be a good leader in all sorts of situations like team fights and organizing clan wars/scrims.

InverseMCSG

Survivor
Reaction score
IGN: GameBling1337
Skype name (Pm If necessary): U have it.
How many wins: 410+
Games played: 1800+
Do you have a mic?: Yes.
Timezone: GMT.
PvP Strengths: I am able to use the FnS very well. I can use it defensively and offensively. I'm also very confident in my bowing skills as I'm #2Gud@BowSpammeng. Im decent at using a fishing rod and water fights but most of my wins come from using the FnS and bowing.
PvP Weaknesses: I go into so many dumb situations, for example, if there's a team of 2 with full iron, I still go in to fight then even when I have like full chain armour. I'm not very patient and just yolo a lot.
What type of player would you say you are: xxZZBaccaProZZzz
Why do you want to be in InverseSG: Because the clan looks really fun! I have some friends here and would like to join a clan I know I will have fun in C:
What clans have you been in previously: 2 many, but I guess the main ones are #TeamSypher, #TheForce and #Guardians.
Anything else: I also had my own clan #Aggression. I taught me how to be a good leader in all sorts of situations like team fights and organizing clan wars/scrims.
You have been ACCEPTED for InverseSG as Trial

TomahawkGoesChop

Peacekeeper
Reaction score
Ik that's the problem. To the InverseSG could you maybe test me then. Because i feel like i am good enough when i have 30k on Hive.
Ill ask the owner, but his word is final, not mine. Also, points dont really mean anything.

MChop9

Tribute
Reaction score
Cheerleader plz it will be my dream to be a cheerleader in the clan (btw I already bought my pompoms so yeah i better calm doon now)

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Atasci