• Our Minecraft servers are offline but we will keep this forum online for any community communication. Site permissions for posting could change at a later date but will remain online.

#InverseSG [EU]

Status
Not open for further replies.

InverseMCSG

Survivor
Reaction score
IGN: TomahawkGoesChop :3
Skype name (Pm If necessary): chole12342, but you got me ;3
How many wins: 390+
Games played: 1580+
Do you have a mic?: No, I use a potato.
Timezone: CET
PvP Strengths: Rod, FnS
PvP Weaknesses: Bowing (Sometimes)
What type of player would you say you are: Im a good team player, and a decent PvP-er.
Why do you want to be in InverseSG: I was looking for a good Survival Games clan, which has people that are friendly, but also good at pvp and teamwork. Inverse seems like a perfect match!
What clans have you been in previously: #Allegiance, #Exotic, #Sypher, #Emperors maybe some more, dont remember.
Anything else: $w3q?

kthxbai
You have been ACCEPTED for InverseSG as Trusted

KingBaccTheIII

Tribute
Reaction score
  1. IGN: KingDerpTheIII
  2. Age: 12
  3. Skype name (Pm If necessary): kdgaming
  4. How many wins: 6, 140 on Hive.
  5. Games played: 100.
  6. Do you have a mic?: Yeehaaa boi.
  7. Timezone: EST [UnitedStates]
  8. PvP Strengths: I'm good at Fishing rod because I have good tactics and FnS because I can do it very unexpectedly.
  9. PvP Weaknesses: I am bad at Water Fights because people get under me and kill me easily.
  10. What type of player would you say you are: Defensive.
  11. Why do you want to be in InverseSG: It has a lot of cool people that I would like to play with you guys.
  12. What clans have you been in previously: EmperorsReborn
  13. Anything else: Nop.

JackD88HD

Platinum
Reaction score
  8. PvP Strengths: I'm good at Fishing rod because I have good tactics and FnS because I can do it very unexpectedly.
  9. PvP Weaknesses: I am bad at Water Fights because people get under me and kill me easily.
  11. Why do you want to be in InverseSG: It has a lot of cool people that I would like to play with you guys.
If that says 6140 wins please do not lie in your app -_-

Vestre

Diamond
Reaction score
IGN:
Vestregutten

Skype name (Pm If necessary):
My Skype is Vestregutten

How many wins:
I have 64 wins on MCSG, anyways i have over 1k wins on Hive all my accounts together

Games played:
I have a bit more then 314 games on MCSG

Do you have a mic?:
Yes i have a Logitech G35 headset.

Timezone:
My timezone is 01+ GMT
PvP Strengths:
If i'm gonna say what makes me win games on MCSG, it must be...

Combo - Combo is a thing i'm often getting, by clicking fast on my mouse and using fishing rod or bow i can get combos on people with better connection then me which makes me win fights. Also i can strafe and get combos.

Bow - I'm feeling quite good with the bow. I'm decent at 1v1 bow fights, but on a good day i'm quite good at getting hits with the bow when i am chasing someone.

Criticals and Blockhits - I am good at getting criticals and blockhit, i actually love getting criticals because my particles are "Hoi" which is a well known word by me xD

Tactics - Many peoples are telling me that i have good tactics, so that must be a strength for me then :p

Defensive/Offensive - Most of the time i am an offensive and aggressive player, however if i see a team or a good player i can play defensive very well.

Teams - I actually feel very good at taking out teams of two. If the teams is not a op team i have an opportunity to take teams out.

PvP Weaknesses:
Just to start with the worst of my weaknesses.

My Connection - My connection is a hard challenge, in the past weeks i have been having a 3 bar often. So i have been sitting in a bad position on my brothers room so i can use our neightbour's internet. However on monday i got 4 bar again and have been having a stabile 4 bar now.

Water fight - Water fights is also a weakness i feel i have. I'm not so good in water fights, but feeling that i am improving in it. Because i made a texture pack where i easier see people under water which makes me hit better with fishing rod, bow and the sword.

Going into fights with low hearts - This is a weakness many people have, going into a fight and think you are better then your opponent and you can kill him easily on for example five hearts. I'm working on watching more on how many hearts i have and feeling that i'm making it better in the past week.

1.7 Sprint - Since I'm basically a Hive player i have been using BSM a lot so I'm not the best one on 1.7 sprint yet

Also if i'm playing bad one day i can make stupid decisions that day. So never use me in a cw that day xD

What type of player would you say you are:
I will say that i am a tactic player also a bit more offensive then defensive.

Why do you want to be in InverseSG:
Because i have been looking after a EU MCSG clan for a long time. Since i don´t have enough wins for the best clans yet it´s a bit hard to find one. I also have heard about some of the people in this clan. I wanna get better known to them and create new friends, new memories and have a lot of fun. I also think i will get better as an MCSG players by joining this clan.

What clans have you been in previously:
Hellfire and Emperors

TheGamerScottie

Diamond
Reaction score
IGN:
Vestregutten

My Skype is Vestregutten

How many wins:
I have 64 wins on MCSG, anyways i have over 1k wins on Hive all my accounts together

Games played:

Do you have a mic?:

Timezone:
My timezone is 01+ GMT
PvP Strengths:

Combo - Combo is a thing i'm often getting, by clicking fast on my mouse and using fishing rod or bow i can get combos on people with better connection then me which makes me win fights. Also i can strafe and get combos.

Bow - I'm feeling quite good with the bow. I'm decent at 1v1 bow fights, but on a good day i'm quite good at getting hits with the bow when i am chasing someone.

Criticals and Blockhits - I am good at getting criticals and blockhit, i actually love getting criticals because my particles are "Hoi" which is a well known word by me xD

Tactics - Many peoples are telling me that i have good tactics, so that must be a strength for me then :p

Defensive/Offensive - Most of the time i am an offensive and aggressive player, however if i see a team or a good player i can play defensive very well.

Teams - I actually feel very good at taking out teams of two. If the teams is not a op team i have an opportunity to take teams out.

PvP Weaknesses:

My Connection - My connection is a hard challenge, in the past weeks i have been having a 3 bar often. So i have been sitting in a bad position on my brothers room so i can use our neightbour's internet. However on monday i got 4 bar again and have been having a stabile 4 bar now.

Water fight - Water fights is also a weakness i feel i have. I'm not so good in water fights, but feeling that i am improving in it. Because i made a texture pack where i easier see people under water which makes me hit better with fishing rod, bow and the sword.

Going into fights with low hearts - This is a weakness many people have, going into a fight and think you are better then your opponent and you can kill him easily on for example five hearts. I'm working on watching more on how many hearts i have and feeling that i'm making it better in the past week.

1.7 Sprint - Since I'm basically a Hive player i have been using BSM a lot so I'm not the best one on 1.7 sprint yet

Also if i'm playing bad one day i can make stupid decisions that day. So never use me in a cw that day xD

Because i have been looking after a EU MCSG clan for a long time. Since i don´t have enough wins for the best clans yet it´s a bit hard to find one. I also have heard about some of the people in this clan. I wanna get better known to them and create new friends, new memories and have a lot of fun. I also think i will get better as an MCSG players by joining this clan.

Hellfire and Emperors
Nice App

djPlazma

Tribute
Reaction score
IGN: djPlazma
Skype name (Pm If necessary): pavle.zdravkovic3
How many wins: 105
Games played: 643
Do you have a mic?: yes
Timezone:CET
PvP Strengths: Bow,FnS,Sword,Fishing rod.
PvP Weaknesses: Watter Fights
What type of player would you say you are: Defensive.
Why do you want to be in InverseSG: To play with clan and to have fun!
What clans have you been in previously:I don't remember.
Anything else:Nop xD

InverseMCSG

Survivor
Reaction score
You have been DENIED from #InverseSG

InverseMCSG

Survivor
Reaction score
IGN: djPlazma
Skype name (Pm If necessary): pavle.zdravkovic3
How many wins: 105
Games played: 643
Do you have a mic?: yes
Timezone:CET
PvP Strengths: Bow,FnS,Sword,Fishing rod.
PvP Weaknesses: Watter Fights
What type of player would you say you are: Defensive.
Why do you want to be in InverseSG: To play with clan and to have fun!
What clans have you been in previously:I don't remember.
Anything else:Nop xD
You have been DENIED for InverseSG

Last edited:

InverseMCSG

Survivor
Reaction score
IGN:
Vestregutten

My Skype is Vestregutten

How many wins:

Games played:

Do you have a mic?:

Timezone:
My timezone is 01+ GMT
PvP Strengths:

PvP Weaknesses:

Hellfire and Emperors
You have been DENIED for InverseSG

Last edited:

InverseMCSG

Survivor
Reaction score
IGN: tommyolear

Skype name (Pm If necessary): tomlear5
How many wins: 243
Games played: 1515
Do you have a mic?: yes Blue Snowball
Timezone: soz will tell u when I know what it means xD
PvP Strengths: sword fight, fishing rod, and teams of 2
PvP Weaknesses: Hackers,triple teams or more, (FNS in the middle)
What type of player would you say you are: Average/Good
Why do you want to be in InverseSG: Because I have a couple of friends in it and they told me it was a good clan/ realy good players in it.
What clans have you been in previously: If I get accepted it will be my first clan
Anything else: Just hoping to get appcepted
TeamSpeak & Skype : Have Skype just started teamspeak not quite sue how to us it yet

You have been ACCEPTED for InverseSG as Trial

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Atasci