• Our Minecraft servers are offline but we will keep this forum online for any community communication. Site permissions for posting could change at a later date but will remain online.

Invasion - Build Team - Application's OPEN

Status
Not open for further replies.

Twinkiethefatcat

Spectator
Reaction score
Skype/TS name (pm if private):I dont have a skype, but i have a google+ account, so i could get on hangouts.
Screenshots of your work (If any):

Will you be dedicated to the team?: yes. i will try my best to work on construction of the world whenever i can.

Why do you want to join the team?: i want to be on a build team so i can accomplish more than i would be able to alone.

Are you interested in our ideas? Why?: the alien invasion theme is interesting, and i'd like to try building something alien themed

What Region are you from? (eg. AU):i'm from america

What rank are you going for?(eg. builder): builder is what i'm going for.

Attachments

Grilled

Spectator
Reaction score
Skype/TS name (pm if private):I dont have a skype, but i have a google+ account, so i could get on hangouts.
Screenshots of your work (If any):

Will you be dedicated to the team?: yes. i will try my best to work on construction of the world whenever i can.

Why do you want to join the team?: i want to be on a build team so i can accomplish more than i would be able to alone.

Are you interested in our ideas? Why?: the alien invasion theme is interesting, and i'd like to try building something alien themed

What Region are you from? (eg. AU):i'm from america

What rank are you going for?(eg. builder): builder is what i'm going for.
We would like to accept you but Skype is very essential. Is there any way you might be able to make a Skype account and download Skype? Otherwise we might have to decline, sorry :/

starstrong

Platinum
Reaction score
I've got a map that I started last year called "Invasion" if you want to finish it for me.

starstrong

Platinum
Reaction score
Application:

IGN/s: starstrong
Skype/TS name (pm if private): I'll PM
Screenshots of your work (If any): can't be bothered to screenshot
Will you be dedicated to the team?: yep
Why do you want to join the team?: because I want to help build a cool map
Are you interested in our ideas? Why?: Of course I am.
What Region are you from? (eg. AU): AU
What rank are you going for?(eg. builder): Map maker genius

T

TACOSAURUS

Application:

IGN/s: starstrong
Skype/TS name (pm if private): I'll PM
Screenshots of your work (If any): can't be bothered to screenshot
Will you be dedicated to the team?: yep
Why do you want to join the team?: because I want to help build a cool map
Are you interested in our ideas? Why?: Of course I am.
What Region are you from? (eg. AU): AU
What rank are you going for?(eg. builder): Map maker genius
Welcome to the team! PM your skype :)

AppleCiider

Peacekeeper
Reaction score
I saw the map! I like the vehicles such as tanks police cars and civilian cars but I think u could build a better rocket if u put more detail and depth into it and perhaps a more open spawn. The current one is quite cramped not suitable for PVP. Maybe could be used for aesthetics for the map. And here's an idea, UFO parkour! And 1 last thing, cheerleader (or head cheerleader)

Grilled

Spectator
Reaction score
I saw the map! I like the vehicles such as tanks police cars and civilian cars but I think u could build a better rocket if u put more detail and depth into it and perhaps a more open spawn. The current one is quite cramped not suitable for PVP. Maybe could be used for aesthetics for the map. And here's an idea, UFO parkour! And 1 last thing, cheerleader (or head cheerleader)
Taco told me my UFO spawn was cramped, I might remake it because a UFO spawn is really what I think we are going for. I made the majority of the vehicles, im sure i can make the UFO more spacey.

Nicko

Quantum
Reaction score
IGN/s: OneSpookyBanana
Skype/TS name (pm if private): Taco has me on Skype, TS Name: Nicko // OneSpookyBanana
Screenshots of your work (If any): Sent them to Taco
Will you be dedicated to the team?: Yes.
Why do you want to join the team?: Because I feel I can bring a new sort of personallity to the build team an I've also never been part of a build team, so I think it will help me build in Minecraft and also the other reason I am applying is because I got denied for Team Elite.
Are you interested in our ideas? Why?: Yes, because I would love to help out building maps for MCGamer and just want to help out in general.
What Region are you from? (eg. AU): New Zealand
What rank are you going for?(eg. builder): Builder/Designer.

ItsPandaMC

Tribute
Reaction score
IGN/s: Fluffydoge101
Skype/TS name (pm if private): skype is CookieVoltz and i will get TS if required
Screenshots of your work (If any): https://gyazo.com/0d7fbd0da99c365af1ee49df2fd9b459
Will you be dedicated to the team?: Yes i love to work on builds i will be able to help 7 days a week at most and i can be on minimum 2 hours a day
Why do you want to join the team?: i want to join the team because i think i am a talented terraformer and wanted to help the team out
Are you interested in our ideas? Why?: I love the thought of this map it looks interesting and i think i could make it a whole lot better
What Region are you from? (eg. AU): USA
What rank are you going for?(eg. builder): Terraformer

T

TACOSAURUS

IGN/s: OneSpookyBanana
Skype/TS name (pm if private): Taco has me on Skype, TS Name: Nicko // OneSpookyBanana
Screenshots of your work (If any): Sent them to Taco
Will you be dedicated to the team?: Yes.
Why do you want to join the team?: Because I feel I can bring a new sort of personallity to the build team an I've also never been part of a build team, so I think it will help me build in Minecraft and also the other reason I am applying is because I got denied for Team Elite.
Are you interested in our ideas? Why?: Yes, because I would love to help out building maps for MCGamer and just want to help out in general.
What Region are you from? (eg. AU): New Zealand
What rank are you going for?(eg. builder): Builder/Designer.
Trial

IGN/s: Fluffydoge101
Skype/TS name (pm if private): skype is CookieVoltz and i will get TS if required
Screenshots of your work (If any): https://gyazo.com/0d7fbd0da99c365af1ee49df2fd9b459
Will you be dedicated to the team?: Yes i love to work on builds i will be able to help 7 days a week at most and i can be on minimum 2 hours a day
Why do you want to join the team?: i want to join the team because i think i am a talented terraformer and wanted to help the team out
Are you interested in our ideas? Why?: I love the thought of this map it looks interesting and i think i could make it a whole lot better
What Region are you from? (eg. AU): USA
What rank are you going for?(eg. builder): Terraformer
Accepted

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Atasci