• Our Minecraft servers are offline but we will keep this forum online for any community communication. Site permissions for posting could change at a later date but will remain online.

Invasion - Build Team - Application's OPEN

Status
Not open for further replies.
T

TACOSAURUS

Application:

IGN/s: SkypeAccount // xVextii
Skype/TS name (pm if private): Taco has me
Screenshots of your work (If any): idk how to put it in, xD I sent it too u on skype
Will you be dedicated to the team?: duh
Why do you want to join the team?: Cause I love building
Are you interested in our ideas? Why?: Yes, Because they 're very original and not like any others ik of
What Region are you from? (eg. AU): AU Victoria, Sale :)
Trial

Last edited by a moderator:

TheOfficialAG

Diamond
Reaction score
IGN/s: TheOfficialAG
Skype/TS name (pm if private): Custard99 Is Boss (You have me)
Screenshots of your work (If any): None but I can build because who can't play blocks.
Will you be dedicated to the team?: Yes I will since I was in the team then suddenly kicked out hmmmm.
Why do you want to join the team?: I want to join the team because I feel like building and I get to meet new people as well as getting to have a chance of getting a map for MCSG accepted and used.
Are you interested in our ideas? Why?: Yes I am because I haven't seen a alien map before and I think it could work really well.
What Region are you from? (eg. AU): AU
What rank are you going for?(eg. builder): Admin or Builder

T

TACOSAURUS

Screenshots of your work (If any): None but I can build because who can't play blocks.
Will you be dedicated to the team?: Yes I will since I was in the team then suddenly kicked out hmmmm.
Why do you want to join the team?: I want to join the team because I feel like building and I get to meet new people as well as getting to have a chance of getting a map for MCSG accepted and used.
Are you interested in our ideas? Why?: Yes I am because I haven't seen a alien map before and I think it could work really well.
Accepted, welcome to Invasion c:

ToxicBlaze

Quantum
Reaction score
Welcome!

SwordPvP_

Spectator
Reaction score
IGN:MeqaPvP

TeamSpeak Name:ITSSwordPvP

Will You Be Dedicated To The Team?: Yes I Will Be And I Will Work Hard!

Why Do You Want To Join The Team?: Because I Think That I Am A Good Builder And I Have Built The White House!

Are You Interested In Our Ideas? Why?: Yes, Because You Guys Are Creative And Think In A Unique Way!

What Region Are You From?: Na, B.C.

Grilled

Spectator
Reaction score

Why Do You Want To Join The Team?: Because I Think That I Am A Good Builder And I Have Built The White House!

Are You Interested In Our Ideas? Why?: Yes, Because You Guys Are Creative And Think In A Unique Way!

Accepted for trial, you will be added to the page soon...

T

TACOSAURUS

Sorry but due to the fact that you did not fill out the application properly, and you capitalized every letter in your response, you have being declined from Invasion. You may re-apply in 1 week if you feel you have improved!

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Atasci