• Our Minecraft servers are offline but we will keep this forum online for any community communication. Site permissions for posting could change at a later date but will remain online.

Intrepid EU Division

Status
Not open for further replies.

David | Dengel

Platinum
Reaction score

We are back. Be prepared for the next big clan.

Teamspeak IP: Private

Created : March 15/2015

Clan Channel : https://www.youtube.com/channel/UC2kKPH85oKYI7mygkClXwUw

10/20

Owner
Dengel00/Publicly
xMRTN/ItsMRTN
2/2

Leader:
Lking
1/2

Captains:
whiteXmas
1/3

Elites:
JustAKryt
The_Calvatron/Team_Olan
2/4

Members:
Thornsie/pakjesavond
Cryticz
Inflict_
Dqnn
Mahxi
5/9

Trials:
ImRowz
xlsonFTW
Ersiin

Legacy Roster:

Owners:
dengel00
Hungerz

leaders:
Lking
Skiqz

Officers:
Mantas
Grape
Zaquez
Zaith

Elites
CurryThaSpice
Beaver
Epic_SniperMC
Yggoh
xZiire
Velux_

members :
NitrateHD
Mahxi
BlueStyled
Dante
JustAKryt
verongomez
BlackFootCat
Feanity
zCNR
Kruger

W [12] L [3]
Intrepid vs. RebellionEU V2 5-0 [W]
Intrepid vs. Tritus 2-5 [L]
Inrepid vs. Radiation 5-2 [W]
Intrepid vs. Sinister 5-4 [W]
Intrepid vs. Efsaneviklan 5-0 [W] DQ
Intrepid vs. GodzNow 5-0 [W] FF
Intrepid vs. VariableEU 5-0 [W] DQ
Intrepid vs. Rasclarts 5-0 [W] FF
Inrepid vs. Triumph 5-0 [W] Nice clan war , no complains
Intrepid vs. Lycaon 4-2 [W] DQ but nice clan war , alot of flame though.
http://gyazo.com/db97ae90adbea483176350a3a3c89751
Intrepid vs. Typhoon 2-5 [L] Fun clanwar , no flame.
Intrepid vs. TheBeastSquad 5-0 [W] Really nice clan war , no complains.
Intrepid vs. Ismerize 5-4 [W] no flame and a really nice clan, weird clan war though
Intrepid vs. Emperors 5-3 [W] very good clan war by our part, well played to Emperors.
Intrepid vs. Feigned 3-1 [FF] They forfeited randomly, nice clan to fight !

EUCL CW's
Intrepid vs. OsosLokos 5-3 [W]
Intrepid vs. Lycaon 1-5 [L]

5 months of Intrepid. But it has to come to an end. And im really grateful that this happened.

Hungerz without this guy i couldnt make this clan he did the name and we started recruiting members. like Henry as our first Intrepid member Epic_SniperMC thx to u guys :D

Velux without this guy the clan wouldnt be fun and random as it is he was on 24/7 and he was like our joker thanks to you Martin making my Intrepid experience as it is now.

I cant find the tag of Lking. But he really helped me to get this far i remembered him saying " David lets try to get this clan as far as Phoenix"
unlucky that we had some differnces but he always stayed by my side ! <3

whitexmas This guy made his comeback into Intrepid after 9 months not playing and hes still one of my best friends togheter with drew who i talked to yesterday and it was load of fun thx Paz for the good time togheter!

Thanks to everyone who have joined our journey in Intrepid and i really was suprised how big this clan was. We beat alot of good clans and im really proud of that. I hope i gave u guys a good time in this clan and that improved u guys in general.

And ill never forget what Martin said to me
"Ur still a trial and u always will be"
Thx for everything Intrepid.

Dengel.

Intrepid is love , Intrepid is lyfe.
Intrepid was my comeback , without this clan , or Lkingjames , I wouldn't have come back to MC.
I will get into mine and Lking's story in a bit but first I wanna talk about Intrepid as a whole.
Intrepid was the first clan I joined when I came back , I remember being really bad back then (I still am but :D).
I was a scrub , a 'randy' , when I joined I felt like it was home , I felt good.

Lkingjames , one of my good buddies , always one of the pehvehpehers that I looked up to.
I remember when I was better than him , THE DAYS!
Then he started getting better , harder to kill.
Now to this day he is better than I am , it might be cuz of my 4 month break but who knows.

Dengel/David
David was special , he was a trial but an owner at the same time.
Only Intrepid members know the joke.
Nothing much about him , he's Dutch so yeh.

whitexmas
One of the old gods , used to be really known in the community but didn't talk alot , his pvp talked for him.
He was really good , even through his 7 month break he still was really good.
He's slowly getting pulled away by CS:GO but still appreciate him.

Thornsie
A remarkable pehvehpeher , not always on point but when he was he could rek.
Never really played with him untill after his SG break which got him really rusty.
Never saw him play like he used to but he claims to have been really good.

JustAKryt
Very good pehvehpeher , VERY GOOD , always made the plays happen.
Don't really know him to well but he was good and was really chill , always helped around where it was needed.

Skiqz
Very skilled player , a bit to offensive but a nice guy to talk to and just play with. Get 10'd bruh , Alaskan Village ffa remembah?

Mantas
A skilled , very skilled player , I remember when he first joined he pulled a 1vs2 , love that guy.

To anyone that I didn't put in THANK YOU for joining Intrepid and being awesome.

Intrepid, this clan was truley something that will always be a part of me on my time on mcsg. The clan has always been a great strong competitive clan that has always strived to do its best and this is my part of it. After the disbanding of Jakes clan retro which was a good clan Jake decided to make the clan convicted This was a good clan however it wasn't as serious as retro and myself ,David and hungers all wanted something more,we wanted to have a competitive aspect back in the clan community After a week we all decided to leave convicted and I was clanless, I was looking unto other clans that could suit me until I got added to a group chat with David and hungers They explained to me that they were going to be making a new competitive clan called Intrepid and they wanted me to be a key member, after we gained a couple of members we started to realise that we were beating some really big good clans so we decided to enter Austins new eulb. However unfortunately for us we got paired up against emperors which was one of the best EU clans at the time And the score showed because we lost 5-1 This was demotivating for intrepid, from this moment a lot of flame went in into the clan including hungers getting demoted and me getting promoted We unfortunately started eulb in a tough position so we had to keep fighting and getting stronger as a a clan We got some really good members such as yggoh, Leonardo and more and I would say this was when intrepid was at its peak We were a very strong clan and the first version of intrepid ended on a great record 30-2 I got round to joining the second intrepid quite late we had some more good members and I also got the god himself velux into the clan we got to top 4 on eulb and as a significant player in the clan I was very happy with intrepid However intrepid this version of intrepid wasn't as good or as 'tryhardy' as the first one so I along with some other clan mates left and went our separate ways
The leader David and hungers all joined phoenix which I was going to join but I can't remember what clan I joined at that point but it didn't feel the same not playing with intrepid I think that everyone kissed intrepid so they wanted to bring it back Bring it back for one more go, the third and final intrepid was very good despite the natural inactivity that went on we still managed to beat top clans such as emperors which felt as if we got our revenge back I would like to say a big thank you to David, hungers Martin/velux, jarno xziire and all those other people who made intrepid what it was
Lkings

Well guys It's been an awesome run thanks so much to David | Dengel for founding this clan with me and I couldn't do it without him

First of all our first member Epic_SniperMC I've known him for two years now and couldn't have wished for anyone better. Then we have Velux the man who kept our chat alive he helped us through many tough losses with his positive attitude, thanks Martin. Also huge thanks to Jarno (can't find your tag) he was an amazing player and a great friend

I'd also like to say thank you to Mantas and Beaver who played some great clanwars and were great to have in the clan. There was also Azez_, Grifferino, GRAPENATOR2 , Aversyz, thatpear and ofc Kruger who despite joining Intrepid late was a loyal and great member.

We had some amazing and fun clanwars in Intrepid however there was one which I still remember to this day. We were fighting Radiation who were huge favourites with some amazing players. However we pulled off a massive shock and beat them 5-1 to go first in the EUCL.

Sadly I left Intrepid to join other clans however now some of Intrepid has merged with TeamVion who I hope will have great success like Intrepid. Let me know if I missed anyone out.

Thank You,
Hunger

First of all, I want to thanks David for making such an amazing clan. David got me Into the clan community in 2013 and I've been enjoying every single clan I've been in since that day, especially my days in David's clans: Excalibur and intrepid. I want to thank david for all the things he's done, and for being such a good friend. Intrepid was a bae clan, and I'll miss it.
~Jarno

Attachments

Last edited:

WreckingTeam

Tribute
Reaction score
- Mɪɴᴇᴄʀᴀғᴛ IGN: NitrateHD
- Nɪᴄᴋɴᴀᴍᴇ: Zack/Nitrate
- Sᴋʏᴘᴇ : vanpre10
- Aɢᴇ: 13
- Wɪɴs: 296
- Pʀᴇᴠɪᴏᴜs Cʟᴀɴs: MistakenEU, RetroReborn, FortuneEU, ect :p
- Wʜʏ would you like to join Intrepid
I would like to join because a friend is in the clan and i've been asked to join.

Hungerz

Platinum
Reaction score
- Mɪɴᴇᴄʀᴀғᴛ IGN: NitrateHD
- Nɪᴄᴋɴᴀᴍᴇ: Zack/Nitrate
- Sᴋʏᴘᴇ : vanpre10
- Aɢᴇ: 13
- Wɪɴs: 296
- Pʀᴇᴠɪᴏᴜs Cʟᴀɴs: MistakenEU, RetroReborn, FortuneEU, ect :p
I would like to join because a friend is in the clan and i've been asked to join.
Accepted

Meowpuss

Spectator
Reaction score
Mɪɴᴇᴄʀᴀғᴛ IGN: Meowpuss, I do not have any alts.
- Nɪᴄᴋɴᴀᴍᴇ:Meow
- Sᴋʏᴘᴇ :meowpuss1
- Aɢᴇ:13
- Wɪɴs:189
- Pʀᴇᴠɪᴏᴜs Cʟᴀɴs: None
I would like to join because, I have never been in a clan before, and I want to make sure y first one is successful, and I know it will be as it has very good players.

Nitroxide

Experienced
Reaction score
Demetzeu is not in Intrepid... He's on break in convicted.

lol what happened with sinister?

Last edited:

David | Dengel

Platinum
Reaction score
Demetzeu is not in Intrepid... He's on break in convicted.

lol what happened with sinister?
Sebi said to us he Will join us when hes back and my friend Hungerz got kicked for the leader finding him annoying so i made a clan.

Nitroxide

Experienced
Reaction score
Sebi said to us he Will join us when hes back and my friend Hungerz got kicked for the leader finding him annoying so i made a clan.
Nah I'm pretty sure Sebis staying with Convicted

Hungerz

Platinum
Reaction score
Mɪɴᴇᴄʀᴀғᴛ IGN: Meowpuss, I do not have any alts.
- Nɪᴄᴋɴᴀᴍᴇ:Meow
- Sᴋʏᴘᴇ :meowpuss1
- Aɢᴇ:13
- Wɪɴs:189
- Pʀᴇᴠɪᴏᴜs Cʟᴀɴs: None
I would like to join because, I have never been in a clan before, and I want to make sure y first one is successful, and I know it will be as it has very good players.
Accepted as trial member.

Epic_SniperMC

Tribute
Reaction score
Minecraft IGN: Epic_SniperMC
-Nickname: Epic
-Wins: 137
-Previous Clans: None
- Why I would like to join Intrepid
: I would like to join because my friend invited me to this clan ( Hungerz ) also I have never been in a clan before and I know that this one have lots of good players.

Hungerz

Platinum
Reaction score
Minecraft IGN: Epic_SniperMC
-Nickname: Epic
-Wins: 137
-Previous Clans: None
- Why I would like to join Intrepid
: I would like to join because my friend invited me to this clan ( Hungerz ) also I have never been in a clan before and I know that this one have lots of good players.
Accepted as trial member

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Atasci