• Our Minecraft servers are offline but we will keep this forum online for any community communication. Site permissions for posting could change at a later date but will remain online.

Intrepid EU Division

Status
Not open for further replies.

Kruger

Quantum
Reaction score
Lol u always cry when someone kills u. Like Zaith killed u and he said that u wanted to get boosted lmao now get off this page
I didn't want to get boosted, but he said I could get the win cause he was on an alt xD Kiddo, 1v1 me if you want some. To you Dengel!

David | Dengel

Platinum
Reaction score
I didn't want to get boosted, but he said I could get the win cause he was on an alt xD Kiddo, 1v1 me if you want some. To you Dengel!
Dude it's Martin here , you told me to 1vs1 aswell cuz you were SO confident , then I gg 6'd you a couple of times and you accused me of hacking and leave my bae alone ite?

SimoKryt

Experienced
Reaction score
In-Game Name: JustAKryt/DrKryt
Name: Simon
Skype Username:simao.bigares
70+ wins or a good ratio: Ummm. I used to have 400 out of like 1600 and now its just gone to Good
Donor: Plat on one account
Nationality: Portuguese
Past Clans:penetration, Divergent, Retro, Insanity, etc....
PvP Weaknesses: FnS
PvP Strengths: Fishing rod and kinda bow but im getting used to a new mouse
Previous bans on MCGamer network [if applicable]: Nope
Paragraph describing yourself: Im friendly but when i get mad im not friendly. I guess i like to talk a lot. I am sometimes cocky but rarely. Im pretty active (at least 2 hours a day). Im usually not mean to people unless people are mean to me

CNR1

Spectator
Reaction score
In-Game Name: zCNR
Name: Connor
Skype Username: torpey.pvp
70+ wins or a good ratio: 799/2044
Donor: Iron
Nationality: British
Past Clans: Solitude (Member) Retro (Leader)
PvP Weaknesses: Fall damage, fns
PvP Strengths: Bow, decent with sword and rod.
Previous bans on MCGamer network [if applicable]: Banned for abuse (3 days) Banned for "Admitting to hack" (1 week)
Paragraph describing yourself: Active chill guy who has fun playing in clans. Uhh easy to talk to and not an ass (I hope)

AuroraVersion2

Diamond
Reaction score
In-Game Name: AuroraV2
Name: Jeff
Skype Username: private
70+ wins or a good ratio: on legacy about 400
Donor: the D
Nationality: U.S.
Past Clans: Rebels US, Trivium US, EU, Legacy US, PheonixEU
PvP Weaknesses: Circle Strafe
PvP Strengths: Everything else
Previous bans on MCGamer network [if applicable]: None
Paragraph describing yourself: I am a very nice willing person who loves the competitive side of MCSG, especially EU. I believe that I was meant for this clan and that I could meet some new friends of the different nationalities.

Last edited:

Diamond
Reaction score
In-Game Name: Demons
Name: Ian
Skype Username: ian.haas68
70+ wins or a good ratio: I have 85 or 86 wins not sure. Legacy stats I have about 1200 wins
Donor: Diamond
Nationality: US
Past Clans: React, Rivals, Rebels, and Forgotten
PvP Weaknesses: Hackers, Teams of 4+
PvP Strengths: Rod, Bow, Meele, strafes n stuff
Previous bans on MCGamer network [if applicable]: N/A
Paragraph describing yourself: I believe I am a very nice individual. I love to play explore the different sides of mcgamer and hopefully I will be able to meet very cool people If I were to get into this clan. I have a passion for all things minecraft PvP and I am very good at communicating and also listening to others. I love making new friends and meeting new and cool people :)

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Atasci