• Our Minecraft servers are offline but we will keep this forum online for any community communication. Site permissions for posting could change at a later date but will remain online.

Internet Relationships

Shelby

District 13
Reaction score
My friendships have lasted a while. I think its because as staff it holds us together :p My best friend is a developer here though, we were mods together too.

CandadianKevin

Survivor
Reaction score
My friendships usually only last for a couple of months. I do have a few friends who I've known since I started MCSG that I still talk to, but very rarely. I also have two groups of friends that I've known since December and November, and I still talk to them quite a bit.
Love it i think the same btw how do you take shot like that on mc and make it cut like that.

Ewai

Platinum
Reaction score
Tbh, I haven't had any internet friends at all. I have few IRL friends too. I feel extremely lonely at times... Anyone that wants to be my fwiend? x)

Brandon6895

Platinum
Reaction score
Well when I was a scrublord and skype teamed all the randoms in the world we would be pretty good friends and then if I backstabbed them it would be insta delete and block off skype, lol.

Scout

Peacekeeper
Reaction score
I had a female friend how was a really good friend to me, we always had a lot of fun together playing all the different kinds of games. She was the shyest person who I've ever met, she was so self-critical, she always said that she's dumb and stuff, so I tried to help her out, our friendship lasted for almost 2 or 3 years, she hasn't been online for over a month now. I miss her so much. :(

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Atasci