• Our Minecraft servers are offline but we will keep this forum online for any community communication. Site permissions for posting could change at a later date but will remain online.

Internet Relationships

MCGamerzism

Platinum
Reaction score
I've been constantly making new friends, skyping and just general communicating with friends over the internet for over 2 years now. And I've realised, they don't last long :(
Some more than others, but generally they last 1-2 months and occasionally less for me.

How long do your internet relationships last, maybe it's best to say friendship, but tell me now long yours last, and what makes a good internet friendship, because sometimes, we fall out and it can be as stupid as saying ez to someone in-game.

Zaex

Diamond
Reaction score
I've had friends last for over 2 years, and some about to hit a year. I don't have much friends, albeit; I have a small selection I call my "Friends"

Lululioness

Career
Reaction score
I've known people for nearly two years. The longest I've stayed friends with someone is about a year and a half, even though we've had long amounts of time where we didn't even talk. We're still friends I guess... sort of xD. Don't really have anyone at the moment in friend circle- most of the people I know with I feel like I'm not really included and I can't just move into their TeamSpeak channel with out feeling annoying/intrusive. Kinda sad, would love to make some new friends but I honestly don't think anyone would like me xD

Blazerboy | Noah

District 13
Reaction score
i've made/kept very few friends from the internet for more than a few months. i have 3 friends who are all high school graduates up in seattle, and i've known them for about 3 or 4 years now. otherwise i have not kept any long or meaningful friendships from online personalities. i make no effort to keep these friendships unless i really enjoy the person. i'd rather focus my time on strengthening my real life relationships.

Kennyrulez

Diamond
Reaction score
I've known someone for 3 an a half years! XD and ive known my best MCSG friend copa for like almost 2 years now! :D

Reaction score
My friendships usually only last for a couple of months. I do have a few friends who I've known since I started MCSG that I still talk to, but very rarely. I also have two groups of friends that I've known since December and November, and I still talk to them quite a bit.

Nix

Platinum
Reaction score
May I ask why my post was deleted? ;c

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Atasci