• Our Minecraft servers are offline but we will keep this forum online for any community communication. Site permissions for posting could change at a later date but will remain online.

Instinct II [US & CA]

Status
Not open for further replies.

Mint_Sibs

District 13
Reaction score
So when you guys said that he is just letting u guys use his accounts and that he is just saying goodbye to you guys in your teamspeak, you were lying. Who would've known.
K there ball of sunshine and happiness let's calm down and stop stroking you mili silly. First of all: No second of all: don't even talk to me kid. Third of all: Your birth certificate was an apology from the condom factory

ashishkin1

Tribute
Reaction score
I have no excuses my worst regret is that i'm leaving afro. Afro was there from the start he was my first friend when i was sad he made me happy when i was angry he made me laugh Afro i know you are disapointed in me please i knowi love you my hippo my niq and my friend i love you homo as heck

Mendoza510

Platinum
Reaction score
Tomorrow Clan Meeting 6:30 pm Pacific Time. Be on It's gonna be big.

Nineharted

Career
Reaction score
I like this clan solely because mlgmajestic is an arcanine skin... I don't know like any of you but mlg has a cool skin and thus you 7-0'd us over at vanguard by that logic. Gg 10 hearts.
CHEERLEADER PLS I FNA
Oh wait
Disbanded
Damn it
IN B4 LOCK

Qyxr

Experienced
Reaction score
It's been a great run guys... sad to see that this is how it ends. This was and may possibly continue to be the best 3 months of my life. Thanks for everything. Also Inb4lock

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Atasci