• Our Minecraft servers are offline but we will keep this forum online for any community communication. Site permissions for posting could change at a later date but will remain online.

Instinct II [US & CA]

Status
Not open for further replies.

Prince

Diamond
Reaction score
Alright, to start this off, I would like to apologize on behalf of my behavior lately. I've been try harding way too much and I'm letting the stress get to me way to easy. For that, I would like to take a step down from owner and let others take over. I know, I'm not good at leading and what now, but theres leaders/officers that can take my position. To be honest, this clan has been my favorite without a doubt, but I feel like I'm not doing my job right, I feel like I'm making others mad with my actions. I've lead for a good 5 months, and I don't think I can lead for any longer. But the one thing that was most important to me about this clan was, the people. You all made me feel confident no matter what the situation was, you always supported me. But I don't think did the same. I was too busy raging, and making others feel bad, and for that, I give my sincere apologies. I will be experiencing other clans just to get my mind off of leading and stress for the moment. I wish this clan the best of luck with whatever they do, and I hope you all can gain a positive experience.

I will now give my thoughts on the members in this clan.

TheAfroNinja - Amazing Leader, thanks for being a great friend to me. You've supported me throughout everything and I thank you for that.

TopBandit - Love you Aaron. You've stuck by my side during Instinct v1. We've come a long way now, and I'll miss you a lot! Thanks <3

Educating_ - Man, your just an amazing friend. Your funny, and good. Thanks for supporting me throughout all the hardships we've gone through, I'll never forget that.

Majestic0112 - OMG, I love you soo much. You don't understand how sad it's going to be leaving you. I love your ancient and I will never forget you <3 Keep this clan running!

Everyone else
I will miss all of you guys, I love you all equivalently and I don't know if I'll ever find better friends than you guys. You've all been a big part of this clan, and I appreciate your stay here. But it's my time to leave. Good-luck to all you guys and the new owners. Once again, I'll miss you all, bye <3
Us brown's will have to stick as one!

Freshly

District 13
Reaction score
Also, please lowercase the J in my name its really bothering me ;-; xD

ashishkin1

Tribute
Reaction score
Hey guess _Frezzy here with some horrible news, i'm leavin'. I know I know HORRIBLE timing but I just have to go. I've made so many friends like TopBandit ,Qyxr, Puffy, Baccca, Gaming and of course Majestic. I'm sorry I really am your probably going to hate me but please don't it's just time for me to move on, I sound like a huge meanie but i promise i will be there on the ts and I will always stay in touch with you guys. PLEASE DON'T HAT ME D: D: D:! Like I said i'm sorry it's a horrible time to leave but i can't stay it's just I can't I need to play with other people. In the end i'm sorry don't hate me i'll be on the ts to talk and yeah i'm sorry please again donz hatez me (I know i'm repeating meself so much but you know I have to) Bye guys I hope we can remain frands. D: <3

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Atasci