• Our Minecraft servers are offline but we will keep this forum online for any community communication. Site permissions for posting could change at a later date but will remain online.

Instinct II [US & CA]

Status
Not open for further replies.

Qyxr

Experienced
Reaction score
Quit blabbing kiddo, you've made new clans every time you left someone else's. Get off this thread now.
How about you stop being racist and i will get off this clan thread w.e you wanna call this thing you made
Alright you guys, this really isn't needed on the thread, especially at this time. You can both take this to a PM if you want to argue. It's too early in the clan thread for flame, and in a perfect world flame would be non-existent. Please stop now.

RestInPeacePvP

Survivor
Reaction score
Before any flame or arguments happen, I would like to explain this new thread.
Basically, our old thread (Purge) was hacked. The forum account that held the thread on was hacked, so we came to the assumption of making this new thread and new name. Please refrain from starting unnecessary flame.

-Thanks!
Couldnt you have just had the same name and the same forum thread except on a different forum account -.- youve done this to many times

Reaction score
Alright you guys, this really isn't needed on the thread, especially at this time. You can both take this to a PM if you want to argue. It's too early in the clan thread for flame, and in a perfect world flame would be non-existent. Please stop now.
Well you're leader is being racist so... idk

NativeTalent

District 13
Reaction score
Technically. Look at all other clans lol. For ex, React re banned but they cleared their records ;)
Now no more off topic posts please!
Well, to be fair, those clans such as (React) came back after a month or more. This clan was made because the thread got hacked. Like I'm not blaming you for wiping records, but if you lose and records get wiped, people in the community kinda get suspicious

InstinctMCSG

Survivor
Reaction score
Well, to be fair, those clans such as (React) came back after a month or more. This clan was made because the thread got hacked. Like I'm not blaming you for wiping records, but if you lose and records get wiped, people in the community kinda get suspicious
Yeah, I understand. And I take all blame for not keeping my forums account secure. But Its happened already. People can have their suspicions, but all we wanted was to have a clan alive for the sake of our friendship. But its all good now I guess, we've learned from our mistakes. But ty for your opinion ;)

Reaction score
Ok being racist like you always are parwez is just rude and shows how horrible of a clan leader you will be. This clan will fail you will fail your members and all you will do is make a new clan and keep starting over.
Lol he's the bad leader....not true..... Your the one who opens a clan weekly, you probally begg ur friends into your clan

CruelDan

Platinum
Reaction score
1.) Name: Danny
2.) Age: 15
3.) Minecraft IGN: CruelDan
4.) MCSG Wins: 860
5.) MCSG Games Played: 2707
6.) Premium [Y/N]:YES
7.) Maturity [1/10]: 8
8.)
Availability [1/10]: 5
9.) Skype Username [PM if you don't want to share]: you have it
10.) TeamSpeak/Skype [Y/N]:Yes
11.) PvP Strengths/Weaknesses [Explain]: FNS, Sword, Blockhitting, Bow Longshots and Rod.
12.)
Why should we accept you?: I think this is a pretty fun and serious at the same time clan.
13.) Are you active [Y/N]:YES
14.) Were you invited? By Wicked

TheWickedGamerr

Diamond
Reaction score
8.)
11.) PvP Strengths/Weaknesses [Explain]: FNS, Sword, Blockhitting, Bow Longshots and Rod.
12.)
Why should we accept you?: I think this is a pretty fun and serious at the same time clan.
Accepted As Trial Member. Get on The TeamSpeak So everyone can get to know you!

Teaches

Diamond
Reaction score
8.)
12.)
Congrats, you have been Accepted as trial member. Stay active and you should be promoted soon ;)

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Atasci