• Our Minecraft servers are offline but we will keep this forum online for any community communication. Site permissions for posting could change at a later date but will remain online.

Instinct II [US & CA]

Status
Not open for further replies.

Zable

Diamond
Reaction score
Parwez this Instinct II makes me wanna come back, I remember my first day in Instinct. It seems like it was yesterday.

Reaction score
Technically. Look at all other clans lol. For ex, React re banned but they cleared their records ;)
Now no more off topic posts please!
They rebanned there clan once you guys changed your name atleast 5 times and took your battles away everytime

Reaction score
I recommend you not post here, your very good at starting flame sir. But currently, the fire department is currently closed. If you want, I can give you some chicken to calm you down :)

Or watermelons
Ok being racist like you always are parwez is just rude and shows how horrible of a clan leader you will be. This clan will fail you will fail your members and all you will do is make a new clan and keep starting over.

InstinctMCSG

Survivor
Reaction score
Ok being racist like you always are parwez is just rude and shows how horrible of a clan leader you will be. This clan will fail you will fail your members and all you will do is make a new clan and keep starting over.
Quit blabbing kiddo, you've made new clans every time you left someone else's. Get off this thread now.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Atasci