• Our Minecraft servers are offline but we will keep this forum online for any community communication. Site permissions for posting could change at a later date but will remain online.

Instinct II [US & CA]

Status
Not open for further replies.

Freshly

District 13
Reaction score
jk dont mind this. Hi

Last edited:

Zable

Diamond
Reaction score
Alright I am gonna say what I think about the new clan thing.

First of all I am on the new roster but I dont feel like I really am. Let me explain it, I don't feel happy because I passed the cut off, I feel sad because all the people that got kicked from the clan. This happened twice long time ago, in both situations I did pass the cut off. I know how it feels. It feels like everything you have been part of it was just a lie, every single peson that you considered you friend backstabbed you. You feel worthless, you feel like crap.

The main point Parwez has is he wants to have a really good roster to win clan battles and to be the best clan on MCSG, or one of the best. He decide to bring this clan to the next level. I see the point of that, things get more serious and you have to keep improving, you can't just stand there and look how things are going. I don't respect the way he has done it. He thought that kicking people that "wasn't active " would make the clan improve talking about skill. I think that the way other TOP clans work out is for having teamwork.

Teamwork means working with a team. I think that you will have a really high teamwork if you practice with the same people everytime, if you talk to them, if you show them, if you make them improve. My personal opinion is that this is what our clan needs, people that would talk to them and say: "Hey you are gonna do that, this and that". I am not saying Parwez is being a bad leader, indeed, he is a really good leader. I think that the only way to have teamwork is playing with friends, playing with people you know, people you trust and people you love. I know that I will probably will not meet any of the members that are in this clan, but they have a spot in my heart already. This clan ahs become everything to me, now I go to my skype contacts and I think someone I could call to play and I dont find anyone that I could actually call. This clan is a family, you can't separate a family. Every single family has a their ups and downs but at the end everyone loves each other and appreciates each other.

People were kicked because they werent good enough, I dont think that is fair. And teamwork comes up again, what someone is good at other person can be not that good, and the same with everyone, But that is what teamwork is about, about combine all the weaknesses and the strenghs that everyone has so you can help each other, learn from each other. I think everyone deserves a chance to be part of something. I must say it again this clan is a family, we have fun together, you can't just destroy it. This clan is the funniest clan I have ever had. I couldn't live without it. I have the best time whenever I go to Ts or just talk on the skype chat. You can't just get rid of it. From my point of view this is a clan in the MCSG community that is a Minecraft community. But I ask myself: "What is really Minecraft?". It is just a game and games are to have fun.

InstinctMCSG

Survivor
Reaction score

First of all I am on the new roster but I dont feel like I really am. Let me explain it, I don't feel happy because I passed the cut off, I feel sad because all the people that got kicked from the clan. This happened twice long time ago, in both situations I did pass the cut off. I know how it feels. It feels like everything you have been part of it was just a lie, every single peson that you considered you friend backstabbed you. You feel worthless, you feel like crap.

The main point Parwez has is he wants to have a really good roster to win clan battles and to be the best clan on MCSG, or one of the best. He decide to bring this clan to the next level. I see the point of that, things get more serious and you have to keep improving, you can't just stand there and look how things are going. I don't respect the way he has done it. He thought that kicking people that "wasn't active " would make the clan improve talking about skill. I think that the way other TOP clans work out is for having teamwork.

Teamwork means working with a team. I think that you will have a really high teamwork if you practice with the same people everytime, if you talk to them, if you show them, if you make them improve. My personal opinion is that this is what our clan needs, people that would talk to them and say: "Hey you are gonna do that, this and that". I am not saying Parwez is being a bad leader, indeed, he is a really good leader. I think that the only way to have teamwork is playing with friends, playing with people you know, people you trust and people you love. I know that I will probably will not meet any of the members that are in this clan, but they have a spot in my heart already. This clan ahs become everything to me, now I go to my skype contacts and I think someone I could call to play and I dont find anyone that I could actually call. This clan is a family, you can't separate a family. Every single family has a their ups and downs but at the end everyone loves each other and appreciates each other.

People were kicked because they werent good enough, I dont think that is fair. And teamwork comes up again, what someone is good at other person can be not that good, and the same with everyone, But that is what teamwork is about, about combine all the weaknesses and the strenghs that everyone has so you can help each other, learn from each other. I think everyone deserves a chance to be part of something. I must say it again this clan is a family, we have fun together, you can't just destroy it. This clan is the funniest clan I have ever had. I couldn't live without it. I have the best time whenever I go to Ts or just talk on the skype chat. You can't just get rid of it. From my point of view this is a clan in the MCSG community that is a Minecraft community. But I ask myself: "What is really Minecraft?". It is just a game and games are to have fun.
The clan is back. After having so much fun in today's scrim, I realized what clans also consist of. Thread with be updated tomorrow. Thanks <3

NativeTalent

District 13
Reaction score

You need to choose. Its Friends or Fame. Every clan goes through it trust me. In EternityV1 I made a cut that kicked a lot of friends from my clan just to get good. We ended up getting really good, but that lead to our destruction. That's why every clan will reach the point where you will have to choose. If you choose friends, you won't be as good as you could be, but it'll be fun.

RestInPeacePvP

Survivor
Reaction score

this leads to clans splitting up!

Danny

Platinum
Reaction score
I'm probably the only one to post something like this, but don't TopBandit's eyes look totally screwed up in the clan banner?

GamingNewfie

Diamond
Reaction score
I'm probably the only one to post something like this, but don't TopBandit's eyes look totally screwed up in the clan banner?
TopBandit is just messed up in that banner, but ProBats is still learning from mistakes in graphics

Zable

Diamond
Reaction score
You need to choose. Its Friends or Fame. Every clan goes through it trust me. In EternityV1 I made a cut that kicked a lot of friends from my clan just to get good. We ended up getting really good, but that lead to our destruction. That's why every clan will reach the point where you will have to choose. If you choose friends, you won't be as good as you could be, but it'll be fun.
I see your point but you can play with your friends and keep playing and you will reach a point where you will get a lot better. I think that if you play with someone that is not that good at the game you will improve a little bit more every time that you play. I dont think it is all about wining, I like that when I get home after school or sports I go to TS or I am just active on the clan chat and I laugh my butt off, that is the main reason because I came here, cause I feel something for every single person that is in here. Everyone has his own spot that cannot be substituted or eliminated.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Atasci