• Our Minecraft servers are offline but we will keep this forum online for any community communication. Site permissions for posting could change at a later date but will remain online.

Instinct II [US & CA]

Status
Not open for further replies.

Teaches

Diamond
Reaction score
Yes he can.
Wicked, can not over-rule Afro, he is a leader. The only person that can over-rule Afro is another leader, or Parwez.
Dude Ok ?But You Leave and Comeback after 10 min? not cool
I'm extremely sorry for ever leaving in the first place, I was like high or something. I asked Parwez if he thought I made the right choice in leaving, he said this: Do what your heart tells you, not your stomach" my heart tells me that I love you all (or most of you) way too much to leave.

7zu

Platinum
Reaction score
Wicked, can not over-rule Afro, he is a leader. The only person that can over-rule Afro is another leader, or Parwez.

I'm extremely sorry for ever leaving in the first place, I was like high or something. I asked Parwez if he thought I made the right choice in leaving, he said this: Do what your heart tells you, not your stomach" my heart tells me that I love you all (or most of you) way too much to leave.
If i were u i wouldnt comeback ... smh.. its preety bad u left the clan 10000 times and applied.

TheAfroNinja

Platinum
Reaction score

Still not understanding why you even left in the first place. PM me please.

BacccaPlays

Experienced
Reaction score

Oh, I thought you meant that Afro can't over rule Wicked. =P

TheWickedGamerr

Diamond
Reaction score

Stop Talking about over rule , if you aren't even in the clan , please learn the rule's afro said " you can over rule me but sence parwez invited him we have to talk about it " So please don't speak unless you know 100% what you are talking about.. Thank you.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Atasci