• Our Minecraft servers are offline but we will keep this forum online for any community communication. Site permissions for posting could change at a later date but will remain online.

Instinct II [US & CA]

Status
Not open for further replies.

NativeTalent

District 13
Reaction score
Parwez, pls handle your staff. Honestly afro knows better than to ruin scrims yet he does it anyway? Just to let you know. I'd talk to you personally, but Im currently in school.

Danny

Platinum
Reaction score
Instinct II, Exodus II, Prosperity II, then Purge II..... Yay!!!!!!!!!! :D

Sports

Platinum
Reaction score
Thanks for bringing this up. I will have a lengthily conversation with Scotty, along with the members who were involved in that situation.

I'll investigate into this.

*Please, No more off topic posts, it's really getting annoying considering we've repeated ourselves countless amounts of times.
thank you :)

ThatFuryFellow

Platinum
Reaction score
On behalf of The Haunted I request a 4v4 Scrim as soon as possible today. Contact me at "thatfuryfellow" or "waddlepanda" on Skype. Hope to scrim you soon :)

Zable

Diamond
Reaction score
Not cool to post on our thread as this is actually illegal. Please keep these thoughts to yourself as this is not helping your chances at staying a staff member. I know I'm not staff, just trying to help :p

I will be talking to Parwez about this, thanks for letting us know.

Quite rude of them, not sure why they did this. I'll be talking to Parwez about why one of our staff members is saying these rude and un-necessary things to you. Thanks for letting us know.
Is legal in Colorado ^

gardner

Platinum
Reaction score
1.) Name: Gardner
2.) Age: 13
3.) Minecraft IGN: XxGMoneyxXBrO
4.) MCSG Wins: 512
5.) MCSG Games Played: like 4500 (Terrible ratio)
6.) Premium [Y/N]: Yes
7.) Maturity [1/10]: 8.5-9
8.)
Availability [1/10]: 9-10
9.) Skype Username [PM if you don't want to share]: Gardner.skiff1
10.) TeamSpeak/Skype [Y/N]: Both
11.) PvP Strengths/Weaknesses [Explain]: Strengths: Fishing rod, strafing, block hitting and f&s skills. Weaknesses: Bow and getting out of corners.
12.)
Why should we accept you?: Because im good at pvp, funny and i ill get along with this group pretty well i know some of them from past clans.
13.) Are you active [Y/N]: Yes
14.) Were you invited?: No

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Atasci