• Our Minecraft servers are offline but we will keep this forum online for any community communication. Site permissions for posting could change at a later date but will remain online.

Imanol's Diamond Donor Giveaway!

Status
Not open for further replies.

Tranquilityy

Career
Reaction score
IGN: Tranquilityy
Reason: So I can use /disguise and people will finally stop harassing me for being a (and I quote) "Huahwi fanboy!!1!!11!11!!". (I'm joking...). In all seriousness I would love diamond donator because I've been a (somewhat) active member of the community since mid 2013. :p

MeeZoid

Spectator
Reaction score
IGN: MeeZoid
I would love a rank because I feel it would give me motivation to play MCSG more, I've wanted to start growing my YT channel for MCSG or other things. I like to PvP and I feel I'm rather good at it. I don't think I'd ever be able to purchase one, so I feel like this is my best shot. :) Thank you for this giveaway, it's very generous.

Pearlyyy

Peacekeeper
Reaction score
IGN: Pearlyyy
Why you deserve it: I want to give it to my friend since she has been trying to play lately and I can't buy her a rank :c I just want to make her happy with the time she has at MCGamer.

Good luck everyone!

Uxie

Survivor
Reaction score
IGN: skresolvers (for friend)
Why you deserve it: I think I deserve it so I can join games if there full and if I see a random, ez boot.
-From Xqer

Res

Diamond
Reaction score
IGN: Reservations
Why you deserve it: it's my clan account, and i often get kicked from games when i am battling with a clan.

Falling

Survivor
Reaction score
IGN: Falling
Why you deserve it: I deserve it because I always wanted donor, but my parents say its waste of money. Also, I'll like to join full games and get into streams.

Reaction score
IGN: PotionOfHealing
Why I deserve it: so I have enough money for platinum, but my parents hate the fact that you have to pay on a virtual server to get perks so I can't buy donor at all. I have been playing on MCG for almost 3 years, and I've never had a donor rank. I would love to have diamond to play with my brother and never have to be like "ugh the game is full leave". I've entered so many giveaways, but half the time their scams and the other half, I don't win. I guess my bad luck has gotten the better of me :(. I also don't get treated as well as a donor, since I'm a "regular" and want to help break up fights. Anyways, thanks for doing this giveaway <3

62coook

Survivor
Reaction score
IGN: 62cook
Reason: I've played MSCG for 3+ years and never had donor cuz im poor and clan stuffs

TerraUS

Experienced
Reaction score
IGN: x2_
Reason: my donor on Roc is gonna run out, also I would like permanent donor, not one that expires. Seconldy, I would love to not get kicked as well. Lastly, for cbs too get in.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Atasci