• Our Minecraft servers are offline but we will keep this forum online for any community communication. Site permissions for posting could change at a later date but will remain online.

Imanol's Diamond Donor Giveaway!

Status
Not open for further replies.

ShaiPR7

Sr Moderator | Ban Disputes Team
Reaction score
alt ign: xShqi
I want it because i never won anything ;-; that's kinda sad :p

Punktronica

Tribute
Reaction score
IGN: yannr00s
Why you deserve it: I wanna give it to a friend of mine that doesn't have any donor rank..
Ign: boboy1999
Ive been with this community for many years and I have given a countless amout of hours to this community. Ive banned many hackers and I am an active forumer who constantly helps other players. My constant frustration of being kicked out of lobbies while trying to catch hackers would be over. Ive always wanted diamond donor but I dont have the money to buy it plus my parents wouldnt let me even if I did. My dream is to have diamond donor and I would be very grateful.
Both of you are doing good for the community, i think you guys deserve it most!

RetroRain

Gold
Reaction score
IGN:RetroRain
I want it cause I have been playing mcsg for 3 years almost and keep getting kicked from games.

ItsKyuu

Career
Reaction score
IGN: LegendPug
Why you deserve it: I think I deserve it because my family cannot pay for things like donor ranks. I really want to support this server and pay for things like this but I can't. I am also really active on the forums and in-game so I do go on a lot. I don't just want it for the tag but I want it because I can always remember that I truly deserve my tag. (And the perks xD)

Thank you very much for this giveaway and a special thanks to Chad too! :D

Variations

Diamond
Reaction score
IGN: Curge
Reason: I want to get it for my friend who doesn't have donor

Tyler

Platinum
Reaction score
IGN: Groochy // Visionaries
Why you deserve it: I need diamond for my alt acc Visionaries so I can easily get into games in cbs.

Spooky | Casper

Tribute
Reaction score
IGN: Linct
Why you deserve it: Since the change in my pocket wasn't enough i may need a bit help from someone also I like the experience of kicking people and not getting kicked <3 imma weeabo

Ceroria

Mockingjay
Reaction score
I'd like to give this rank away to an IRL friend of mine, Tactical_Taco1, because he's been with me for so long, and we've spent more than 2 years playing MCSG together. He doesn't have the money to fund a donor rank, so I'd appreciate if I could win it for him ^-^

DarkraiM8

Career
Reaction score
IGN: Bronze_Box
I want to win this for a friend. He is a friend of mine since 2013 and has been with me for a while. He gives me alot of stuff and if I win this I hope he will enjoy it. :D

Stealthy

District 13
Reaction score
IGN: X__D
Why you deserve it: Because i will soon sell my main account and i need some type of donor on my other acc so i can play with frends : (
#4ever@lone

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Atasci