• Our Minecraft servers are offline but we will keep this forum online for any community communication. Site permissions for posting could change at a later date but will remain online.

I'm sorry.

benji_r

Career
Reaction score
:0 at least you realized what having hacks does to the community, and were able to stop it before it was too late.

Miner9823

Peacekeeper
Reaction score
I haven't known that about you, Sean, but it is a brave thing to do coming in clean like that, and it is indeed a great thing of you actually stopping from using these clients. And to be entirely honest I kind of hope you suffer a lesser ban, and not a 7 day one, you were honest about yourself and to the whole community, and we thank you for that, Sean. :)

Pikachu

Diamond
Reaction score
Great thread man, I was in the same situation a while back, only it was my irl friend who convinced me to stop. Unfortunately, I wasn't so lucky and received an offense on my main and alt during the 2 week period in which I used every hack in the book. Due to this, when the staff found out the alt was mine, I was permbanned about a year after the hacking which was another 10 months ago. But I still love the game so... Gotta love alts, right? XD

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Atasci