• Our Minecraft servers are offline but we will keep this forum online for any community communication. Site permissions for posting could change at a later date but will remain online.

Illusive (US Clan)

Status
Not open for further replies.

Trudairy

Diamond
Reaction score
Seriously, renaming the clan just to get rid of all those losses? I don't see any reason to rename the clan other than to get rid of those losses....nothing will be better than the first Salvation.
Says the clan that cant take a freaking loss. Gtfo

stallonn56

Survivor
Reaction score
IGN:xxblood_drivexx
Skype & TS [Y/N]:I do have Skype but i do not have Teamspeak but i am willing to get it if needed.
Wins:80/353 on xxblood_drivexx with all of alts i have at least 500 wins.
Skype Name:Stallonn56
PVP Strengths:Flint and steel,Sword,Combos,and fishing rod
PVP Weaknesses:Teams of 4+, Hackers,Water fights, and Bow
Past Clans: Ziege
Why do you want to join Illusive: I want to be in Illusive because i want to learn how to bet better at pvp. To conquer my skills to know myself and what i do best. I want to take my pvp skills to the next level. To cooperate with others and to show off to other clans what i have got.
Lastly, tell us about yourself: Well my name is josh uhm i love pvp battles. My favorite thing about minecraft is the mcsg servers. I am a determined player so what ever i start i am determined to finish and win. I usually spend most of my week playing minecraft to waste time but to have fun with others. I am a mature,responsible, gentle,and nice person.

_Skirtscape_

Career
Reaction score
Skype & TS [Y/N]:I do have Skype but i do not have Teamspeak but i am willing to get it if needed.
Why do you want to join Illusive: I want to be in Illusive because i want to learn how to bet better at pvp. To conquer my skills to know myself and what i do best. I want to take my pvp skills to the next level. To cooperate with others and to show off to other clans what i have got.
Lastly, tell us about yourself: Well my name is josh uhm i love pvp battles. My favorite thing about minecraft is the mcsg servers. I am a determined player so what ever i start i am determined to finish and win. I usually spend most of my week playing minecraft to waste time but to have fun with others. I am a mature,responsible, gentle,and nice person.
Why do people feel the need to put hackers as a weakness?

Trudairy

Diamond
Reaction score
Accepted as trial! Please be active on the TS to receive full member rank!

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Atasci