• Our Minecraft servers are offline but we will keep this forum online for any community communication. Site permissions for posting could change at a later date but will remain online.

Illusive (US Clan)

Status
Not open for further replies.

KingTut

Diamond
Reaction score
You guys should keep the clan battles. It's not right to just switch name of the clan and take off all the clan battles. I think the clans that have beat you deserve credit. Idk, it's just my opinion and please take it into account.

Fatal

Diamond
Reaction score
You guys should keep the clan battles. It's not right to just switch name of the clan and take off all the clan battles. I think the clans that have beat you deserve credit. Idk, it's just my opinion and please take it into account.
New look, new game.

TheDragonPVP

Experienced
Reaction score
Like trudairy said we moved our Postponed battles we didnt move our wins or losses

xxSPUxx

Platinum
Reaction score
March is gonna give the smack smack when he finds out. It's a SociallyAK all over again xD

TheDragonPVP

Experienced
Reaction score
Like I and many have said that's not how clans work. You should really put the wins and losses on. It going to cause you guys a lot of hate. But I am done this conversation and have PM'ed Tru so good day. :)
Good Day to you sir

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Atasci