• Our Minecraft servers are offline but we will keep this forum online for any community communication. Site permissions for posting could change at a later date but will remain online.

If you could only play one map

Ceroria

Mockingjay
Reaction score
What would it be? Remember you're playing this jawn every single game for the rest of your life so choose wisely

I'd have to go with valleyside. If I'm not sick of it by now I prob never will be

EDIT: I forgot about fallen empire- hands down my favorite map even though the gameplay was only mediocre just cause it was so cool

Last edited:

ALL1DO1SW1N

District 13
Reaction score
SG4, I have already played that map probably a couple thousand times already and will never get old of it. I remember in 2012-2013 when that was the only map played, god I loved every second of it.

Alyssa

Fabulous
Reaction score
This is hard cause I have so many favourites like fortune island, sg5, fallen empire, fallen collosi, heaps of maps I haven't been able to play in forever! And I am definitely sick of the ones that are on the server at the moment, I played alaskan village 10 times in a row yesterday.

I guess I'd probably have to pick Demons Breeze, a map that gives everyone a chance to win by pushing people into lava haha

Jordyy

Quantum
Reaction score
Can't decide between SG Adrenaline and Fortune Island tbh

Probably Fortune so I can escape the map :cool:

Alyssa

Fabulous
Reaction score
Can't decide between SG Adrenaline and Fortune Island tbh

Probably Fortune so I can escape the map :cool:
Fortune was a very close second for me, if I didn't think of demons breeze I was going to write fortune island too!

Berserker

Peacekeeper
Reaction score
My new map or breeze island, just wish deathmatch arena was better

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Atasci