• Our Minecraft servers are offline but we will keep this forum online for any community communication. Site permissions for posting could change at a later date but will remain online.

If you could only play one map

EricParazak

Tommy Wiseau
Reaction score
Either SG2 or Holiday Resort. SG2 is huge and spacious, not to mention that it's very atmospheric. Holiday Resort, on the other hand is a very relaxing map that's very easy for me to do well on.

Elgoldo

Eldoggo around here
Reaction score
Probably a very unpopular opinion, but as someone who's grown up playing SG1-3 i'd have to go with SG1. Played countless of games on it and basically know every chest by heart. It's what jumpstarted mcsg back in the days and definitely deserves to be mentioned here (atleast once okay...?). From the newer'ish maps, i'd agree with Alyssa and go with Demons Breeze, simply because i enjoy punching teams in Lava. :D

William

District 13
Reaction score
Well, that's a tough one since I feel like I can rank a lot of maps on a similar level... And a lot of the maps has a good feeling to me, but in different ways. That's in terms of what I enjoyed playing cws on, most nostalgic like the first SG maps etc. But to pick one, I would say I'd go with SG2, it's just way too nostalgic to not be picked. Spent so many hours on it just going around, since there was so much to do

KiDD

Spectator
Reaction score
old Inertia

edit : Icarus , I was confusing inertia and icarus

Last edited:

GeckoGoggals

Old Timer
Reaction score
If it were the only map ever played I'd have to go with one that has unique gameplay and plenty of exploration. SG1, 2, 3, and 5 have that, along with Fallen Empire and Survival Kingdom. SG1 is just a boat rush so that's out. SG3 is fun but deathmatch is just a race to the upper trees. Survival Kingdom has an OP corn. Of the 3 that remain I think I'd have to go with SG5. The other two are probably my top 2 of all time, but SG5 has the edge. The middle of that map is as unique as it gets and it adds great strategy options. The map is just big enough to explore but not get lost or have games last too long. It has some nice redstone secrets as well that could take some time to figure out.

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Atasci