• Our Minecraft servers are offline but we will keep this forum online for any community communication. Site permissions for posting could change at a later date but will remain online.

If this is official SG servers... Lets do a SG tournament!

xSOULxRAGEx

Survivor
Reaction score
Don't dis Sleivert. He has actually a good player, and by that I don't mean it in any way 'because he has more time with his life' or anything like that. He actually has a very good win/lose ratio and kill/death ratio.

I believe that they should take the top 100 from each leaderboard and pick out everybody with a win/lose ratio of over 2:1 or something, or even k/d, bounty doesn't really matter, skill does.

Think about it:

Leaderboards:
1. Johnny - 233 Wins - 2483 Times played.
2. Bob - 212 Wins - 348 Times played.

Who do you consider the better player?
Bob.

DannyDeeto

Experienced
Reaction score
k sorry sly but you were starting to rub it in and im not posting anything else on here and im unwatching it

Sleivert

Survivor
Reaction score
k sorry sly but you were starting to rub it in and im not posting anything else on here and im unwatching it
Weren't meaning to be rude or rub anything in, but felt like i had to defend my points(arguments) here.

Doomd12

Survivor
Reaction score
Don't dis Sleivert. He has actually a good player, and by that I don't mean it in any way 'because he has more time with his life' or anything like that. He actually has a very good win/lose ratio and kill/death ratio.

I believe that they should take the top 100 from each leaderboard and pick out everybody with a win/lose ratio of over 2:1 or something, or even k/d, bounty doesn't really matter, skill does.

Think about it:

Leaderboards:
1. Johnny - 233 Wins - 2483 Times played.
2. Bob - 212 Wins - 348 Times played.

Who do you consider the better player?
I agree with you but the Dev need to do something first.

FIX THE GODDAM LEADERBOARD

My kill and killstreak is not being recorded it's stuck.

Ben Critchley

Survivor
Reaction score
A tournament for the top players would be great to watch and would provide them players with some competition yes.

But for the standard player that just wants to play a more competative / rewarding game of mcsg, i am currently trying my hardest to get you reguallar tournaments.

Some parts are proving difficult though ...

carguy8

Experienced
Reaction score
Hey! Maybe have different tournaments running throughout a long stretch of time, based on points? For example, 0-200 point bracket, 201-600 bracket, 601-1000 bracket, 1001-3000 bracket, 3001-6000 bracket, and then a 6001+ bracket. Sound like a good idea? Maybe so? Maybe you could have an automated tournament, then this idea just might work.

carguy8

Experienced
Reaction score
And yes, I said 0-200 because I have 6 points :( or maybe even less... idk

xSOULxRAGEx

Survivor
Reaction score
I still look at all your guys
can you repost your original idea? Sorry, but I'm not going through 5 pages of writing.
I still look at all the comments- and alot of other people do too. And I dont want to spam, so sorry, that's not gonna happen

carguy8

Experienced
Reaction score
I still look at all your guys
I still look at all the comments- and alot of other people do too. And I dont want to spam, so sorry, that's not gonna happen
Oh sorry. didnt realize that you were the topic creator. Ok, your idea is good. lol sorry mix up

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Atasci