• Our Minecraft servers are offline but we will keep this forum online for any community communication. Site permissions for posting could change at a later date but will remain online.

If this is official SG servers... Lets do a SG tournament!

xSOULxRAGEx

Survivor
Reaction score
Yeah. If spleef league does an official spleef world cup, lets do a Offical MCSG world cup!
What chu think?
My ideas.
/signup - signs up for the world cup.
If you loose that first game, dont worrie, dont loose hope! You get to try again, but there's an increased chance that you wont qualify. I guess there will be like, 128 people qualified so, until they battle out on a own server suited for them. then, when some of them die, then there will be a 48 match where if you make it into the final 24 you qualify. Then there will be the final 24. There can be one match, or 3 rotating though all the maps, and whoever wins that, I guess gets like.. IDK, 1000 - 2000 points? Mabie there name a kewl color in game? Mabie donership forever? There name on a separate section of the leader boards? Anyways... Yeah.

static_nightmare

Peacekeeper
Reaction score
We are working on a tournament already, with the top 10 from each region.
the top ten aren't always the best, theyre just the ones that play the most. I beat someone in the top 10 to death, with a bone once (felt pretty proud). I would suggest having a sign up to be in the tournament, and you would only get to play in one tournament match. The winner of that match goes on to the next round with the other winners, until we have the ultimate champion

static_nightmare

Peacekeeper
Reaction score
I support a tournament 110 percent. But could it not be like top 12 or 16? More players the better :D
24 games, 8 in each region. The top 192 players get to participate in the tournament. The winners from each game participate in the final? I think this could work out :D. Anyone in the 192 that doesn't want to be in it, or just doesn't respond to being in it means that the next in line (193, 194....) can participate. The problem is the final will be biased to the players in the region the server is hosting it. Maybe three finals, each in seperate regions (and seperate maps)?

KingJr

Career
Reaction score
Well, I guess you would just have to wait and see if it turns out that some of them are hackers. If you want you could chase them around servers with recording software and see if they hack.

The_Great_Tito

Peacekeeper
Reaction score
In a perfect world maybe. I'm not trying to say they all are. I offer Bigmike4life as an example. Want another? I am Kiko. Two of the "best" players who turned out to be hackers.
I know they're hackers. What I'm saying is no one in the top ten NOW hacks.

Sleivert

Survivor
Reaction score
Please ignore this guy saying it's gonna be top 10, he has no idea what he's talking about. I talked with one of the admins today and i can tell you 100% that it's not gonna be top 10, it will be top 12 playing on a 24 player map

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Atasci