• Our Minecraft servers are offline but we will keep this forum online for any community communication. Site permissions for posting could change at a later date but will remain online.

If this is official SG servers... Lets do a SG tournament!

Sleivert

Survivor
Reaction score
I don't think there should be any qualifications to join the tournament. There are probably hundreds of people like me who want to play, but can't because of qualifications.
The reason people like me aren't in the top 12 or whatever, is because we simply don't have the time to devote to playing Minecraft 24/7 like the loosers that do play 24/7 and have no life. I'm not saying that everyone in the top 12 has no life, but some do.
I like, no, LOVE the idea of a tournament, but I will never be able to play if there are top 12 or 14 qualifications, because of my laggy computer and my lack of time to devote to minecraft because of school and my job.
xSOULxRAGEx, I fully support all of your original suggestions in the very beginning of the thread, as I'm sure many others do. I sincerely hope that someone of importance will read this and be able to make it happen.

As for the people who qualify in the top 12 or 14, why do you not want anyone to be able to play? What is it against you? Afraid that more competition will lessen your chances for winning? If so, there's gotta be a reason why you're in the top 12 or 14, so I wouldn't be afraid if I was you.

Please don't start spamming bad things about this comment. If you disapprove, please say so nicely.
Thanks.
Damn...
I'm gonna ignore the parts where you attack the people that have time to play this alot, because i'm guessing it's because you can't do it yourself and remember that lots of these guys are on their summer break right now and might not be working that much right now or goes to school at the moment. And remember, saying that someone is a looser and have no life can be offensive so remember what our mom told us, "if you don't got anything nice to say, don't say it."

So to the other part that has to do with the tournament. I agree to some part that there shouldn't be a qualifier for all the spots, but maybe for two of them as then the people who are very good, but don't have time to get up on the leaderboards have a chance to join, would be nice as some of the people in the top 12 isn't that good, but just play alot.
As for the point where you say this: " As for the people who qualify in the top 12 or 14, why do you not want anyone to be able to play? What is it against you? Afraid that more competition will lessen your chances for winning?". Noone said anything that they wanted no other to play in it. What you might be thinking of is one of the other threads on the forums about a tournament where i can say that i defended that noone else execpt the top 12 should join, but this was because people were saying that the top forums posters, and chad or admins should join and the reason i go against this is why have a top player tournament if you're gonna bring in not so good players as well? But still a qualifier for some of the spots could be a neat idea, but remember that this will take them alot of time to do so we'll have to wait and see.

Ben Critchley

Survivor
Reaction score
A tournament for the top players would be awesome to watch, i agree. But i know i would very much love to compete in a tournament against other similar players, not the best in the region.

For this reason i am going to see if it is viable to start my own tournament, which could be commentated and put onto you tube for anyone to enter!

Thanks for the idea i will get back to you.

Doomd12

Survivor
Reaction score
Points doesn't do anything and doesn't meant anything. I suggest making a new rank called "Champion"
it will have the same benefits as diamond donator.

_zeX99_

Peacekeeper
Reaction score
Actualy i expected people to hunt me for my points, but i get a lot of respect out of nowhere...

Doomd12

Survivor
Reaction score
I got hunted for points, so then i bounty all my points but some how i managed to get a lot of points again..

Hystericallify

District 13
Reaction score
3 page in 2 days.. wow

We are working on a tournament already, with the top 10 from each region.
Worried about lag <.< >.>
Actualy i expected people to hunt me for my points, but i get a lot of respect out of nowhere...
It seems that most of the players in AU are point-hungry people. I have to routinely completely bounty all of my points to prevent that.

Doomd12

Survivor
Reaction score
DONT ADVERTISE ON MY FOURM. :mad:
No all caps please, no it's not your forum

Forum is the all of it which is the official MCSG forum, which Chad make not you you are just a user.
I think what you want to say is your thread.

Hystericallify

District 13
Reaction score
No all caps please, no it's not your forum

Forum is the all of it which is the official MCSG forum, which Chad make not you you are just a user.
I think what you want to say is your thread.
Words of Heaven

Ben Critchley

Survivor
Reaction score
Ive tried pretty much every survival games plugin and the only one that is really viable to use is the one that ignores chest tiers.

if anybody knows a good plugin that i could use to choose what items have a chance of spawning in which chests it would be very much appreciated. Its the only real problem i've got with this.

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Atasci