• Our Minecraft servers are offline but we will keep this forum online for any community communication. Site permissions for posting could change at a later date but will remain online.

Icarus [US/EU Division]

Status
Not open for further replies.

Reqa

Spectator
Reaction score
- IGN: ItzJoeey
-EU or US?: EU
-Previous Clans: Imagination, Distraction EU, Uprising EU
-Wins/Deaths: 125/927
-PvP Pro/Cons: I'm pretty decent at using my sword in battles but not so much the bow, I also need to work on my fns placement, but it is not that but.
-Skype name: xjoey.1705x
-Why do you wish to join Icarus?: I wish to join icarus as it could be a new start of my mcsg gameplay as some people in the clan could help me get better at the things im not so good at. i also want to join as my friend (FlexyYT) is in your clan.
-How will you be able to benefit the team?: I would benefit alot because im pretty decent at pvp and im also pretty good at talking to one another.

MythZz

Spectator
Reaction score
- IGN: ariver2000pvp
-EU or US?: US
-Previous Clans: none
-Wins/Deaths: wins 22 < reset my stats
-PvP Pro: good with fns and rod. better at close combat
-cons: not very good with bow. sometimes good...

-Skype name: avery.river21
-Why do you wish to join Icarus?: i really want to be in a clan and i seems like a really good clan
-How will you be able to benefit the team?: great team player and can become a better mcsg player
Rejected.

JakeElite

Platinum
Reaction score
- IGN: RedLineHD
-EU or US?: CA and EU
-Previous Clans: Elusive,RetroReborn,Discendent
-Wins/Deaths: 314\1060
-PvP Pro/Cons: All :D
-Skype name: DarkCryMC
-Why do you wish to join Icarus?: search new friedns and to play cw
-How will you be able to benefit the team?: I'm nice pvp'er

xBlur

Spectator
Reaction score
- IGN: xBlur [NEW ACCOUNT]
-Previous Clans: None xD
-Wins/Deaths: 0/2, but got told to apply anyway so here it is XD
-PvP Pro/Cons: I like to combo people in a circle making it harder for them to hit me, me getting more hits. I'm not very good at using the rod or FnS.
-Skype name: veuzy.exe
-Why do you wish to join Icarus?: Because I have wanted to for a while, alot of my friends are in and I have never experienced playing MCSG cometitevely.
-How will you be able to benefit the team?: I used to play in a clan on CoD so I guess I like to play in a team and the whole MCSG experience would be more fun. :)

Sench

Diamond
Reaction score
Hello, Icarus. I see you've forgotten about the loss to Aera. The score was 5-0, please add it on the thread.

BrandonStorm1

Diamond
Reaction score
- IGN: Venihxz
-Previous Clans: Obelisk, IncinerationReborn, Aspect, Flow, Never, Halcyon, Gallantry, Incineration and a lot more that I can not remember ;P
-Wins/Deaths: 90/550 (Alt acc = 340/2600, stat reset = 250/1700)
-PvP Pro/Cons: Good with a bow and rod and I'm not too good with an fns but I'm very good at turnarounds on people and I have decently good connection, even thought It doesnt matter anymore because of MCSGs NCP -_-
-Skype name: glennirvine1
-Why do you wish to join Icarus?: I have a couple of my friends in this clan (Flexy and GetStrafed) and I'm willing to make a lot more and try to help out the clan and just get myself out there
-How will you be able to benefit the team?: I have good communication skills and I'm a decent player, I should have around 120/400 wins but EU MCSG is overrun by Hackers and teams and I'm a very tactical minded player also ;)

- Venihxz

Sander

District 13
Reaction score

IcarusMCSG

Survivor
Reaction score
that actuelly doesnt make sense at all, I could just rename my skype to some random stuff, post my own ip then disconnect from the internet lol
May you please explain what you are trying to state? Because there is no logic in your statement whatsoever, and If that was to happen why would Stealthy be in the chat? I don't talk to him as a friend, it was a clan war against their clan.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Atasci