• Our Minecraft servers are offline but we will keep this forum online for any community communication. Site permissions for posting could change at a later date but will remain online.

Icarus (EU)

Status
Not open for further replies.

ltsFrizzy

Survivor
Reaction score
Sorry but what should I mind. It is clearly obvious that you were mean and racist against me. Your bias against Turkish citizens is ridiculous and and nonsense if we consider the fact you now nothing about turkish people. So you cannot say these words to me our to our nationality. This is only a game but still it doesn't mean you can judge Turkish people by looking at their skills or checking if they use hacks or don't. And if we come to my mom. That was actually rude. Why do you include my mom to this. Yeah I'm Turkish and I'm proud being Turkish. No one can say the other way. I actually don't care what you think you and your clan act very badly and disrespectful against us and especially against me. Non of you have the courage to say that words(the words on skype) to Turkish people face to face. Those videos are non of my business. Turkish people can be rude sometimes too but not this much. You gone way too much. No one can say a meaningful word without knowing something. So your words does not mean anything for me. Hope you guys some day understand your mistake.
When you say clan... There is 20-30 people in it. And 3 did wrong doings. However you state our whole can were? Right. Otherwise I apoligise for some of my clan members remarks, I have no control over what they say to you unfortunately. However I understand that it is wrong. And disgusting to be honest. These players will be dealt with. Thank you for stating this as I wasn't to know at the time.

AnkhiesPvP

Tribute
Reaction score
When you say clan... There is 20-30 people in it. And 3 did wrong doings. However you state our whole can were? Right. Otherwise I apoligise for some of my clan members remarks, I have no control over what they say to you unfortunately. However I understand that it is wrong. And disgusting to be honest. These players will be dealt with. Thank you for stating this as I wasn't to know at the time.
thank you for your attention. I did accuse your clan because you have these participants. I know lots of you are not racist and good people including you.

XcelEU

Tribute
Reaction score
Because u are Frizzy and we have evidence. btw my name was in the lineup who cares if its not on the forum just get stupid reasons to dq a new clan which is going to win the clanwar. might get a better dq reason then that a player is not on the thread but on the forum we have a better dq reason so i dont really see the point....
http://gyazo.com/a95d8589ea12f6cd7fb96286e381ff2c its frizzy said Turk varm so u are racist right??

sam123sam14

Spectator
Reaction score
Are there someone intrested to buy this account in this clan? u will get a cape aswell add me on skype to discuss a price really cheep aswell skype: zr4x1eee

Dont know why u cant see the skins but its a icebirdz as skin xD (no scam) i just quitted Minecraft Mcsg

ltsFrizzy

Survivor
Reaction score
F
Because you are dont lie kid!!!
First of all "turk varm" is a clan inside joke, second of all I said that to shut you guys up. :) I am not racist, like I said. I have never been racist to anyone of another race. So please, drop the topic.

XcelEU

Tribute
Reaction score
Dude u said I'm racist and I should feel bad but removed the message after that please dont lie again!!!

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Atasci