• Our Minecraft servers are offline but we will keep this forum online for any community communication. Site permissions for posting could change at a later date but will remain online.

Icarus (EU)

Status
Not open for further replies.

XcelEU

Tribute
Reaction score
Why do u put win on the forum and not Dq omg u are not playing by the rules at all

Blurhhh

Diamond
Reaction score
Racist C.U.N.T.S
We kicked you from the clan for a reason. You weren't good at pvp, made racist remarks and never spoke. So please don't hate at us and leave us alone? Posting our ts ip everywhere won't help as we have a password.

Blurhhh

Diamond
Reaction score
Sorry but what should I mind. It is clearly obvious that you were mean and racist against me. Your bias against Turkish citizens is ridiculous and and nonsense if we consider the fact you now nothing about turkish people. So you cannot say these words to me our to our nationality. This is only a game but still it doesn't mean you can judge Turkish people by looking at their skills or checking if they use hacks or don't. And if we come to my mom. That was actually rude. Why do you include my mom to this. Yeah I'm Turkish and I'm proud being Turkish. No one can say the other way. I actually don't care what you think you and your clan act very badly and disrespectful against us and especially against me. Non of you have the courage to say that words(the words on skype) to Turkish people face to face. Those videos are non of my business. Turkish people can be rude sometimes too but not this much. You gone way too much. No one can say a meaningful word without knowing something. So your words does not mean anything for me. Hope you guys some day understand your mistake.
Saying "turk varm and turk olon turk" is not "being offensive to your country" Again. If any of our members did offend you, we're sorry. But I did say to Frizzy not to add them to the group chat in the first place.

Blurhhh

Diamond
Reaction score
I didn't know you wanted more... And I have more with you guys sending video links of some Muslam guys doing some interesting things.
Yes we are verry sorry for this. The person in the first screenshot was kicked and the others will be soon.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Atasci